ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve stayed optimistic all year

And I got to admit, having trouble getting excited for these last 2 games
You are one optimistic sob. It’s over dude. Been over since 1-7. Next year I don’t care if we start the season with 10 games against Louisiana Blind Deaf and Dumb school just play some games we can win and gain experience and confidence. And quit playing in these neutral Court games because that failed experiment never did work out.

You are one optimistic sob. It’s over dude. Been over since 1-7. Next year I don’t care if we start the season with 10 games against Louisiana Blind Deaf and Dumb school just play some games we can win and gain experience and confidence. And quit playing in these neutral Court games because that failed experiment never did work out.
It isn't optimism, it's a reckoning, I reckon I'll be a UK fan till I'm dead. It started when I was 6 or 7 and hasn't changed. That is what Cal doesn't understand, a lot of us know more about UK basketball than he ever will.

Thats because theyre pointless. Win or lose, we still have to win the SEC tourney.
They are NOT pointless, they are regular season games played by the Kentucky Wildcats. The day Cal convinced many of our fans that only March matters was the day he really accelerated the destruction of our program. Tradition, commitment to excellence EVERY TIME UK takes the floor was one of the things that made us great, and Cal has utterly destroyed it. It is not an accident or a pandemic that will cause us to lose our winningest program status this year, it is Cal’s bullshit, and our fans acceptance of the same.

They are NOT pointless, they are regular season games played by the Kentucky Wildcats. The day Cal convinced many of our fans that only March matters was the day he really accelerated the destruction of our program. Tradition, commitment to excellence EVERY TIME UK takes the floor was one of the things that made us great, and Cal has utterly destroyed it. It is not an accident or a pandemic that will cause us to lose our winningest program status this year, it is Cal’s bullshit, and our fans acceptance of the same.
we’re not gonna lose it lol

we’re not gonna lose it lol
We started the season 16 games up on KU. They have won 18 games this year we have won 8. Net gain so far of 10 for them. They have narrowed our lead to 6, with 2 very winnable games to finish season AND Big 12 Tourney AND NCAA tourney yet to play. Explain how you think us losing the winning record this year is not plausible

We started the season 16 games up on KU. They have won 18 games this year we have won 8. Net gain so far of 10 for them. They have narrowed our lead to 6, with 2 very winnable games to finish season AND Big 12 Tourney AND NCAA tourney yet to play. Explain how you think us losing the winning record this year is not plausible

Even if they don’t pass us now, that’s no victory cause AD ain’t walking through that door to save next season.

Still watching every game. Still rooting like crazy. Nothing else to do until it's warm enough to bass fish.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
they’re aren’t a very good team.

Whew these are not easy times on UK fans for sure, but for me the BCG days were worse than this .
I agree to an extent. But my dislike for Cal has been there much longer because BCG wasn’t here all that long, thank goodness. I know I’m in the minority, but I’ve been fed up for many years.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
If you have stayed optimistic this entire season either you weren’t paying attention or you aren’t very smart. I’m sorry but that’s reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT