ADVERTISEMENT

I’m done

I don't blame you after that shit show. Just stick to your guns and don't be hard headed and be a glutton for punishment like me. Good luck, my friend.

It's nothing new guys. We sucked only made 7 weak bowls the past 30 years. ul has sucked but still overall the kings in football in the state. You know if we don't play cupcakes then we lose.

Acting like you didn't see this coming is foolish

cant Give up cuz a fan is a fan BUT......I think there is A LOT we can discuss about players and coaches that needs sum attention if we plan to move ahead, minus great guys like Snell and Bowden who won us games on sheer WILL POWER and plays alone. We r what we r. And we aren’t awful. But good lord. We r dumb as hell.

I've seen roughly 1 of 8 quarters this season.

Hasn't really been intentional. We were at Red River Gorge last week and came back to cabin at lunch time, saw end of first half. Today, beautiful out...built a fire in fire pit and grilled some burgers on the flat top for family...watched off and on.

Some of this is related to our current circumstances...sports have taken a back seat and getting enjoyment out of life is paramount...don't have time to give attention to 4 hour games in full detail any longer. Has put a lot into perspective for me.

Nothing I've watched has been a positive, obviously small sample size. Seems like we lack some discipline and aren't strong where we thought we may be- secondary for example.

I saw the Terry would be should be pick 6 last week after the crap call at goal line and Rose show boating 25 yards from the end zone today. In both instances it was random. I'm not much of a good luck charm right now.

Stoops is the guy for sure. I've lost no faith...if we were all honest...with this schedule this was a 6 win team at best.

I thought that our DBs were supposed to a strength. They have been abused two weeks in a row. Also is there an worse passing attack in our league?
They really are under using Terry in the pass game IMO. He is very accurate through 2 games yet half of his passes are 2 yard passes. Makes no sense.

And of course the suffering must go on longer as the asinine move to push back college basketball is happening as well and Im sure the SEC will f us regarding Sarr’s eligibility. Why? Because its 2020 and we are Ky.

And of course the suffering must go on longer as the asinine move to push back college basketball is happening as well and Im sure the SEC will f us regarding Sarr’s eligibility. Why? Because its 2020 and we are Ky.
I don’t know about u, but if that’s the shittiest thing that happens to me n this shitstain yr, I’ll take it lol

I don’t know about u, but if that’s the shittiest thing that happens to me n this shitstain yr, I’ll take it lol
Too late, my Dad and my Cat have already died this yr and the Reds set a futility record during their short stay in the playoffs, ie 22 straight goose eggs. Oh and the Vikings are 0-3 soon to be 0-4. No surprise that UK is 0-2 and Sarr is still in limbo. None.

Too late, my Dad and my Cat have already died this yr and the Reds set a futility record during their short stay in the playoffs, ie 22 straight goose eggs. Oh and the Vikings are 0-3 soon to be 0-4. No surprise that UK is 0-2 and Sarr is still in limbo. None.
Well damn. Positive side is, after all of that shitiness, you have no where to go but up. My advice tho....stop liking teams that r awful, get a new pet, and take UK sports with a grain of salt. Life’s too short otherwise. Best wishes tho. 2021 isn’t too far way

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
I think its been sobering and recalibrated my expectations for the season. Still 8 games left. I mean, we havent looked like Bill Curry teams by any stretch. We judt havent looked as nasty as it felt like we had developed into.

I think we are lacking fiery team leadership. Two weeks in a row radio has commented on our sideline demeanor. Where the **** is our Kash or Benny to put a foot up an ass when needed

I think its been sobering and recalibrated my expectations for the season. Still 8 games left. I mean, we havent looked like Bill Curry teams by any stretch. We judt havent looked as nasty as it felt like we had developed into.

I think we are lacking fiery team leadership. Two weeks in a row radio has commented on our sideline demeanor. Where the **** is our Kash or Benny to put a foot up an ass when needed
I think he is busy whining at the refs.

Reactions: ukgrad2004
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT