ADVERTISEMENT

Hurley to Lakers?

I don't think the Laker ownership is up to the task to be honest. All problems start at the top in this case.

I mean, its the NBA. Players can all play, put your roster together and let's go. They've struggled with that. You could pick & choose people below them that caused specific mistakes or issues, but end of the day .... they picked and keep those people. Heavy weighs the crown.

I grew up in the northeast and I'll take the South anytime over up there. Live in Kentucky now, am a two time graduate of UK and absolutely love it here. Feel like this is my true home and don't want to live anywhere else or call any other place home. So awesome to be back in the Bluegrass!
I'm sure there are good and bad people everywhere but NYC is the only place I ever had a lady yell at me for holding a door open for her. My parent taught me it was courteous to hold the door for a lady. Apparently her parents taught her that a man was trying to belittle her to hold a door for her. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ORCAT and KFuqua
I'm sure there are good and bad people everywhere but NYC is the only place I ever had a lady yell at me for holding a door open for her. My parent taught me it was courteous to hold the door for a lady. Apparently her parents taught her that a man was trying to belittle her to hold a door for her. 🤷‍♂️
Was in that cesspool for Tgiving and as we’re walking down the street near Times Square some random psycho punched my friends daughter right in the face. It’s a cesspool alright.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT