ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson Rumor

Are you slow? First you believe some random Twitter account tweeting things that defy logic. Then call HD a mid major.

Reactions: Fox2monk
So apparently Self said HD hit a growth spurt and when he arrived at Kansas he was 7’1’’ and is magically 7’6’’ now….. this is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Self is just trying to hype this mid major player up. 💀
Mid major this guy averages a double double against high level comp! If he is a mid major every player we had last yr was juco I guess except OSCAR he was a mid major with his double double too.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

• Haha
So apparently Self said HD hit a growth spurt and when he arrived at Kansas he was 7’1’’ and is magically 7’6’’ now….. this is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Self is just trying to hype this mid major player up. 💀
Players always seem to grow during summer break but not during the school year.

I hope he's a locker room disaster in Lawrence.

There's waaaaaay too many egos in Phog. Be interesting to see how they all occupy one spot.
Outside of HD, please tell me 1 player on tnat team that has a ego or expects to be the go to guy instead of HD.

Mid-Major player?

2X First team All-Big 10(2021/2023)
2nd Team AA in 2021
B10 FOY 2021

18ppg/8.7rpg for his career....

Yeah.....Ok. And I hate this dude.

Big Ten is not mid major. I'm all about criticizing people, but don't make shit up.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Big Ten is not mid major. I'm all about criticizing people, but don't make shit up.
Dickinson, who I loathe, immediately makes any team, better---a lot better. He can stretch the floor...monster in the paint. Passes the ball extrmely well---servicable on defense. Very good player.

Edit---Not a KU "fan" by any means---but summna bitch he makes that team really good. So glad Mgbako came to IU----him at KU would have been nasty

Outside of HD, please tell me 1 player on tnat team that has a ego or expects to be the go to guy instead of HD.
Couldn't tell you. Just going of the history of "issues" at KU (brawls, fruad, etc.)

I don't care for them or Self (glad he's doing better physically though) and hope they tank.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDouglas1
Couldn't tell you. Just going of the history of "issues" at KU (brawls, fruad, etc.)

I don't care for them or Self (glad he's doing better physically though) and hope they tank.
Last guy that fits your description is Lagerald Vick probably who left in 2018.

Think we have done okay since then without any hiccups. Did have a DUI from Jalen Wilson who by all means is still a good kid.

If we are going based on history of the players on the roster: Harris, Adams, and McCullar all struggle with not having enough of an ego.

Maybe some of these transfers will screw us though!

So in other words you just made some sh!t up. Well done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT