ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson is an ass

I would think Michigan would be considered North
One wouldn't be wrong in thinking that....but asking any Michigan person or Ohio native.....they consider them self Midwest.

The Ohio ones blow my mind. Like, How on earth to you think your "Midwest" when you're closer to freaking Buffalo than you are St. Louis.

I'm not buying that any Kentucky fan would not put him on the roster right now if given the chance. Is he cocky? Absolutely. But having him on this team would take us to a different level. Having the slow plodding Kennedy Meeks on the UNC 2017 team did not inhibit their ability to run with opposing teams and having Dickinson on this Kentucky team would not hurt our ability either.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
My wife is from Michigan, and I agree they are not very friendly and have attitudes. I think it’s funny he called Kansas a true Midwestern Town and not a State. Maybe he can be Festus for Coach Self this year.

Thank the basketball gods we didn’t back the brinks truck up and go all in on a guy that would t elevate the team.

I'm not buying that any Kentucky fan would not put him on the roster right now if given the chance. Is he cocky? Absolutely. But having him on this team would take us to a different level. Having the slow plodding Kennedy Meeks on the UNC 2017 team did not inhibit their ability to run with opposing teams and having Dickinson on this Kentucky team would not hurt our ability either.

Well. You’d lose.

Didn’t want him then… don’t want him now. Mitchell is far and away a better fit for our team.

My wife is from Michigan, and I agree they are not very friendly and have attitudes. I think it’s funny he called Kansas a true Midwestern Town and not a State. Maybe he can be Festus for Coach Self this year.
That good Midwestern education.

I can't remember. it was some interview with some podcast back in April/May when rumors of him coming here were flying about. They were like cousins or something so it wasn't like direct family, but he said something to the effect of "we won't talk about them..." and it wasn't in the kindest tone. Knew then he had NO intention of coming here.
Another smug northerner.

One wouldn't be wrong in thinking that....but asking any Michigan person or Ohio native.....they consider them self Midwest.

The Ohio ones blow my mind. Like, How on earth to you think your "Midwest" when you're closer to freaking Buffalo than you are St. Louis.
Midwest has to do with the colonies. If you look at the 13 colonies and the west coast. What states are in the middle? Thus middle way to the west or mid-west.

I'm not really familiar enough with his game to say one way or the other as far as having him on the team. I do know that I loved the chemistry I saw out of our bunch in Canada, and if there was any chance he would upset that balance than I unequivocally can say "no thanks"

Well. You’d lose.

Didn’t want him then… don’t want him now. Mitchell is far and away a better fit for our team.
Do you have any evidence that you didn't want him back then, as in the form of a post that shows you were anti-Dickinson before it became clear he was Kansas bound?

If so, I respect that.

Damn just read through here. As a KU fan, I was shocked to find out we were going to suck. Really thought we might win a few games this year for a change
Never fear chawk... Kansas will win some games. You will be running offense through Dickinson, though, no doubt. I'm not sure how well that will work for Kansas, but that is what you will be.

I’ve never considered the state that borders Canada and has Detroit the Midwest. Is that a common thought?
I mean American geography is subjective according to Americans. People get blue in the face if you call Virginia the south or Maryland. Same if you call PA the midwest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT