ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter dickerson

These references to Boogie conjur ”what if” scenarios like: What if Ali and Tyson fought during their respective primes?
Can you imagine how Cousins would have played against a guy like Dickerson? There may be some bodies hitting the floor alright, but they wouldnt be overdramatized flops.
Really hoping we meet ku again this year.

It seems to me that much of this hatred is born out of rejection. So what if he turned us down? We've got all the players we need.
I would have liked to have had him on our team but he picked elsewhere so now he takes up no space in my brain; responding to this thread is the 1st time his name has been in my head since we played Kansas.
I think the hatred is mostly rooted in the fact that he is an aspiring Bill Laimbeer. I'm not suggesting he can't play but he is a dirty player and a jerk.

Last edited:
Well I'm just happy that, finally, UNC and Duke don't have any punks on their teams. I'm just assuming they don't have any punks since there aren't threads about their punks.

By the way, unless anybody hasn't figured it out yet, I do not care if people disagree with my posts(whether or not the disagreement is mild or hard) or if they get angry about my not sharing their hatred of an athlete none of know personally.

You are soooooo transparent! You aint fooling nobody, little girl.

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Damn, that guy is a first class asshat. Giant douche. Sore looser. Prick. Bitch. Where are the refs? Like a giant version of Grayson Allen. Damn I hate that guy. So so glad he didn’t come here. And I mean that with all my heart. F that dude.
This is what I was trying to say ALL summer! Dude’s a world class POS! He’s not even that good, to boot. I mean he’s decent, but shrivels up going against someone his own size.

He’s definitely not worth the baggage. Self doesn’t care about baggage, of course. He’s also a world class POS. He’ll take anyone that can help him win a basketball game.

I just flat out can’t stand that guy! I can’t stand the way he looks, the way he walks, runs, talks, shoots, etc. Goofiest looking ball player I’ve ever laid eyes on! Just a clumsy looking fvck wad! Cannot wait until his bitch ass is out of college ball altogether! He can eat a bag of shit!

But everybody besides UK fans said the exact same things about him. We know they were wrong about Boogie because we knew him better, knew about how he was off the court. Since I know NOTHING about Dickenson as a person off the court I'm just not going to hate the guy at this time. I reserve the right to hate him later but right now I"m hating all the people I can.
"Hating" refers to an irrational emotion in context. This isn't irrational. Stop defending this turd. It's hardly the first time he's made a dirty play on the court and the season isn't half over.

I would like to remind all that got mad about my post that we had a great big man you loved who almost everybody outside of Big Blue Nation thought was a thug.
Wrong.. Boogie didn't act like a coward pu$$y and hide behind a 7' 240 lb frame.. He'd bitch slap you and tell your moms he was going to do it beforehand..

Thank God we didn't get him. Everything about him screams over-rated and he's just unlikable in every since of the word. Even the way he runs annoys me. Everything about him is annoying. Overrated pos eom
Just needs to change his name, and drop the "inson" part. Would have been perfect for the Duke culture of basketball playing. He'd give Grayson Allen a run for Duke all time crappy player awards...

Reactions: Fox2monk
Anyone who watched more than a handful of his Michigan games know that this is typical Dickerson behavior. He will flop, chicken wing, elbow, kick, shove in back as player is in the air etc. All acts that are usually quite subtle and officials have a hard time catching with a lot of beef in lane. Now imagine those actions on an outdoor court playing pick up games. He would be in fights every other game. Crazy what you can get away with in NCAA games sometimes compared to a backyard court.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
"Hating" refers to an irrational emotion in context. This isn't irrational. Stop defending this turd. It's hardly the first time he's made a dirty play on the court and the season isn't half over.
I've never defended the guy. I never said he was a nice guy or not a dirty player or anything else positive about him. And you can't point out one time I have defended him. I've only saw the guy play one time, when we played them this year. People here have said he's a dirty player and other things. I have not argued with that even one time.

I just don't think you and others here would think the same way about him if he'd picked UK over KU. I might be wrong about that but I don't think I am wrong and you damned sure can't prove I am wrong so maybe it's one of those things called "opinions".

When your name gets abbreviated

"H DICK"

... then you know people probably aren't going to like you very much, as a general rule. Hard to overcome.

Just an observation.
Actually, I'm rethinking my position on this one....

Girls ( and some Guys .... :) might like them some ....

H Dick !

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT