ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE Spring Game Vistor List

I wish I could go but I don't trust myself driving in Lexington at night, I'm more comfortable on these country roads. I'll be watching from home this year, probably fire up the grill or smoker, might even break out the shine.

4 star Offensive Guard from Michigan visiting tomorrow... Wow

UK being the most northern school in the SEC starts spring practice later then the rest, to get better weather to work with. so our spring game will be a little later. with it being Easter weekend, they decided to have it on friday so people could me the game and still be on the road for Easter weekend.

UK being the most northern school in the SEC starts spring practice later then the rest, to get better weather to work with. so our spring game will be a little later. with it being Easter weekend, they decided to have it on friday so people could me the game and still be on the road for Easter weekend.

Certainly sound reasoning but a more likely scenario is Fri eve is when the SEC Network told them to have the game.

This.
Television dictates most of the things in the world of sports. Living 850 miles from Lexington, I am glad and thankful it is on TV.
Totally agree the SEC Network has a big say in when the game is. With it being Easter weekend i think it was smart to do it on Friday. Hopefully the crowd shows up as we have a HUGE recruiting visit list. I am also thankful for it being on TV as I now live in New Hampshire!

Jarren Williams tweet:
J D U B‏@Jarren2Williams 7h7 hours ago
Otw to Lexington
1f608.png
1f918.png

Reactions: Deeeefense
Hoak looks like the more accomplished QB after 2 quarters. Of course this is a very small sample size in comparison to what the coaches have seen throughout the spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT