ADVERTISEMENT

Hubert Davis is a human garbage can vs Bama

deaf people around the world are going "SHUT UP" .Hopefully he's not a coach anywhere.

He appears to really like Tom Thibodeau’s defensive scheme. Had a couple of videos where he praises their execution. So he just doesn’t hate on coaches.

I saw those and thought they were excellent. I realize his content.

I've always been surprised at how much blame coaches get for stuff like this. Hubert's actually been a pretty good coach this year and their defense has gotten tons better as the year progressed. They have a top 10 defense in the country, a few breakdowns here and there doesn't change that. They got beat by a pretty damn good team, and sometimes that just happens.

The constant need to blame coaches for each and every wrong thing that happens on the basketball court is exhausting.

Why any person would give a listen to something with that as a title is beyond me.

Is he talking about JP Sears the baseball player or JP Sears the YouTuber? I didn't realize either of them played for Bama.

Hilarious, my buddy sent the vid he did of our game to me the morning after we lost laughing about it. He’s a huge Carolina fan. Glad I was able to reciprocate.

• Haha
Reactions: CROCAT
In addition to Cal, he lit up Self, Izzo, Pearl, Buzz Williams, etc...

I don't put nearly as much blame on Cal for the defensive shortcomings of this year's team. After a while, Reed needs to stop leaving his man, and stop falling for pump fakes. Dilly needs actually show effort defensively and at least try to stay in front of his man. Tre needs to not be so lazy defensively and actually move his feet/attempt to alter a shot. And the list could go on.

I blame Cal for a lot of things, but at some point blame has to go on the players as well.

Reactions: ukcatz12
In addition to Cal, he lit up Self, Izzo, Pearl, Buzz Williams, etc...
This guy is the epitome of someone who thinks they know a lot more than they do. If he's lighting up almost every coach at the top of their profession then that's probably a sign that you shouldn't take these videos seriously. He's not saying anything that those coaches don't already know. Basic logic tells you that if a random YouTube idiot acts like he knows more than a ton of high profile coaches then the real issue is on player execution and not coaching.

Reactions: mcnicKY91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT