ADVERTISEMENT

How often do you check UK basketball news?

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I haven't been online this much since Coach Gillispie was hired. I can't go more than a few hours without at least glancing at the basketball board.

Sadly on here anywhere from 4-8 hours a day but I’m old and have no life. Add that to the excitement I have to getting Uk back to where it should be and I can’t help myself.

Reactions: kyboy1998
I haven't been online this much since Coach Gillispie was hired. I can't go more than a few hours without at least glancing at the basketball board.
Well I checked this morning around 930 and just checked again at 200. LOTS of shit has happened! lol

Reactions: KFuqua
What do you mean? One time a day....it just last a VERY VERY VERY long time!!!
Yeah, since Cal took off for Arky I’ve just kept the Cats Illustrated window open in my phone and I’m always checking it through the day.

Reactions: UKEE
Yes.

I happened to be between jobs last week and this week, so it hasn't been the most productive time.

The last month? Hours and hours a day! So much, my wife is complaining about being on my phone too much. So I have been “working” out in the garage way more often. 😁

• Haha
Initially that first week, I was an F5 refresh bandit. But around the start of the second week, I realized this was going to be a much longer process than I thought, so I'm in here about 1-2 times per day (usually late morning and then after 9 pm at night).

Polar Bear Waiting GIF by Sticker Book iOS GIFs

I try to several times a day but things are moving so fast right now I can barely keep up.

Amari leaving? Brea coming? Is there another boom today?

In the last four days ... as often as I can, or every 30 minutes - whichever is the longer span of time.

Every 4.25 seconds. Sometimes I literally have to stop trying to find Kentucky basketball news because it's time for me to start trying to find Kentucky basketball news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT