ADVERTISEMENT

How much more?

Kentuckiddy

Senior
Feb 10, 2011
Honestly? How many more times can we watch this and how many more seasons will a lot of you accept this?

Where’s my stalker buddy at to defend this again?

Honestly? How many more times can we watch this and how many more seasons will a lot of you accept this?

NOBODY IS DEFENDING CAL.
THAT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU WISHED INJURY TO BENNY SNELL AGAINST YOUR VOLS. TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER FAKE UK FAN. BE GONE PRINGLE

Reactions: gojvc
NOBODY IS DEFENDING CAL.
THAT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU WISHED INJURY TO BENNY SNELL AGAINST YOUR VOLS. TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER FAKE UK FAN.
Hahaha. There she is!! Right back to the same old weak defense.

If you only know son. I’ve watched this crap long enough and people EXACTLY like you are EXACTLY why Cal is still here drawing INSANE paychecks and RUINING THIS PROGRAM!

You! It’s YOUR FAULT

Hahaha. There she is!! Right back to the same old weak defense.

If you only know son. I’ve watched this crap long enough and people EXACTLY like you are EXACTLY why Cal is still here drawing INSANE paychecks and RUINING THIS PROGRAM!

You! It’s YOUR FAULT
I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A GAME IN YEARS. I LIVE TOO FAR AWAY AND I AM DISABLED. SO HOW HAVE I BEEN SUPPORTING THE COACH? I HAVE DONTATED ZERO DOLLARS SINCE HE HAS BEEN COACH. DOES WATCHING GAMES ON TV COUNT???????
WE KNOW 100% THAT YOU HAVEN'T DONTATED A DIME EVER TO UK. WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE UK, VOL FAN. BE GONE PRINGLE.

Haha. See that’s where you are the worst kind of fan. Haven’t supported our team financially or in person! We’ve been to multiple games in Rupp and to Orlando twice for bowl games. Matter of fact I’m trying to sell my tickets to the Music City Bowl since Levis and Rodriguez backed out. So s*** ** ****!

Haha. See that’s where you are the worst kind of fan. Haven’t supported our team financially or in person! We’ve been to multiple games in Rupp and to Orlando twice for bowl games. Matter of fact I’m trying to sell my tickets to the Music City Bowl since Levis and Rodriguez backed out. So s*** ** ****!
SURE JAN

Ok big supporter! 😂😂😂😂

Sit at home and cry
LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE CRYING. I AM DISABLED. HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. UNABLE TO TRAVEL. WHEN YOU ARE DISABLED MONEY BECOMES TIGHTER THAN IT ONCE WAS.
I HAVE BEEN TO MANY GAMES A RUPP AND TO 4 ROAD GAMES OVER THE YEARS. UNDER HALL, PITINO AND TUBBY.

I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A GAME IN YEARS. I LIVE TOO FAR AWAY AND I AM DISABLED. SO HOW HAVE I BEEN SUPPORTING THE COACH? I HAVE DONTATED ZERO DOLLARS SINCE HE HAS BEEN COACH. DOES WATCHING GAMES ON TV COUNT???????
WE KNOW 100% THAT YOU HAVEN'T DONTATED A DIME EVER TO UK. WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE UK, VOL FAN. BE GONE PRINGLE.
You are mentally disabled if you keep supporting this ass close as UK coach

Except KSW wants to keep him for only reasons he knows. It’s mind boggling and it absolutely kills him that I’ve been right for TEN YEARS!!
LOOK PRINGLE. I WANT HIM GONE. MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE HOW MUCH I WANT HIM GONE. I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF HIRING OR FIRING. GO AWAY BACK TO TENN BOARD.

Except KSW wants to keep him for only reasons he knows. It’s mind boggling and it absolutely kills him that I’ve been right for TEN YEARS!!
Man I’m sad, my whole time in college I may not see Kentucky win a tournament game. I got here the COVID year, and graduated this December, and are not confident they will win this year. We’re stuck with a 10 million dollar clown and fraud. That KSW guy or whoever talking about needs their head examined if they want to keep this

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
Listen man, I normally don’t do this but obviously you have issues with me for whatever reason and now being stuck at home is a bummer for you. I’m gonna let you ride solo on this from here on out. Blocking people is not my thing but there’s a time and place and it’s here and now.

Been a fan for years and really don’t care what anyone says especially about some fake news you think you read on here about me. Snell was and IS (Steelers) my son’s favorite player. We’ve got great memories and video in Florida of him against Penn St setting records. If you can find what you really believe I said then by all means, find it and show it to me. Other than that, hope your life gets better. ✌️

Good lord turn your caps lock off. It’s getting old.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
I’m actually pleasantly surprised at the reaction to this game. I used to feel like I was being gas lighted by fans with Stockholm Syndrome after each Marquee loss, but literally everyone on BBN twitter is done. I’ve seen maybe one or two tweets saying anything remotely positive. The fan base might finally be done with Cal. The next domino will be KSR coming right out and saying what they are actually thinking.

Tickets are 20 bucks. Just go to game and enjoy. It won’t be 50 percent capacity
I paid $98 per ticket and $50 for a parking pass only to have Levis back out the next day 😂🤦‍♂️

I’d take a whole lot less!!

I guess you’re stuck

Did you honestly expect him to play? And if he did play. The game was never gong to be a sellout

I guess you’re stuck

Did you honestly expect him to play? And if he did play. The game was never gong to be a sellout
Yeah I’m old school I guess. I remember when you committed to a team and saw the season through. Sucks to be me…a chump who thinks players should keep commitments to teammates.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet

Honestly, Cal gets until next year to make a e8-f4 If that team doesn't make a deep run his seat might start to get hot. All we can do with Cal is wait. Buyout is to high right now. The people who would pay the buyout is funding the footbal's team NIL. Basketball has to wait its turn

Honestly, Cal gets until next year to make a e8-f4 If that team doesn't make a deep run his seat might start to get hot. All we can do with Cal is wait. Buyout is to high right now. The people who would pay the buyout is funding the footbal's team NIL. Basketball has to wait its turn
Might get hot??? 🤦‍♂️

Where are all the cow-Bois who said we were a finally “experienced”, a truly “veteran” team? They never account for our coache’s deficiencies or his NBA farm system. Next year’s class is going to be amazing. 🤬

My wife is disabled too, but even she knows that Cal sucks at his job. And she knows how to turn off her caps lock
Once again you are missing the entire point. I never once said in this post that Cal doesn't suck. The OP is a known UT troll.

Thing is, he can be a UT troll and still be 100% correct, which IMHO he is
He wished a injury on Benny Snell before UK played the Vols. That is scum. A UK fan has a screen shot of his post. I hope he sees this thread. Because he has showed it many times in the past to ought this clown OP.

He wished a injury on Benny Snell before UK played the Vols. That is scum. A UK fan has a screen shot of his post. I hope he sees this thread. Because he has showed it many times in the past to ought this clown OP.
Ok, so he sucks. Is he wrong in the opinion he posted above?

Ok, so he sucks. Is he wrong in the opinion he posted above?
A Troll UT fan shouldn't be allowed to post on a UK board plain and simple. His opinion means nothing. I would call him out if he said Cal is great or if he said Cal sucks. Of course Cal sucks. But the point is the OP is a troll. I call him out every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT