ADVERTISEMENT

How much are season tickets?

USMC Cat

Senior
Jun 24, 2009
So, maybe I am just that dumb, but I've been trying to track down the season ticket costs for UK football.

Season tickets for UK's seven-game home slate next season will be available for $310 apiece, with most seats in the 200-level available with no K Fund donation attached.

Surely that $310 isn't per game, right? Because that seems awfully, awfully high. At the same time, that can't possibly be the cost of the season because if that's true, why doesn't everyone have season tickets?

Even if I look at the seating chart... the benchback seats are $410 per seat? That can't be the price of each game, right? And $410 doesn't seem like a whole lot for season tickets.

Long story short, I want to buy a pair of lower levels (if possible) but I at least would like to know what kind of price I am looking at before I do. I will be moving back to Louisville, likely next year, so it'd be pretty sweet if I could nab some season tickets as a reward to myself, or something.

You're confusing yourself. The $310 is for one season ticket, good for admission to every home game. This does not include required K Fund donation or the addition of seatbacks for an additional $50 if you so choose.

You're confusing yourself. The $310 is for one season ticket, good for admission to every home game. This does not include required K Fund donation or the addition of seatbacks for an additional $50 if you so choose.

$310 for the entire season? As in, $44/game?

That seems ridiculously low, does it not? I mean, that's how the diagram read, but I couldn't believe it was that cheap. I know season tickets for the Texans were outrageous, I just assumed season tickets for UK would be somewhat comparable.

Maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: wyldecat
Tickets are cheap. Lower level seats inside the 20yd lines are still not bad.... but require a Kfund donation that add significant costs.

There is a chart on the UKathletics site

I have 3 in sec 225 and it was right at $1000 total. I do not pay K fund in those seats

NFL tickets are much more expensive than college football tix
Clearly lol

I mean tickets even for uppers at NRG Stadium were several hundred dollars for regular season games.

Essentially you can get lower level season tickets at Commonwealth for the same price as an upper deck game ticket at NRG.

K-Fund donation, I like because I like to give back to all athletic programs so I don't mind the extra cost. I have 4 on the away side lowers.

I looked at UKAA website and didn't see where to order parking pass, is it on there somewhere and is there a K fund donation required?

We have done that and have even parked at Rupp and walked over for afternoon games when the weather is nice. The last couple of years I have been down on Waller a mile from the stadium and I get out of town reasonable quick.$10. We like to walk anyway so,,,

Essentially you can get lower level season tickets at Commonwealth for the same price as an upper deck game ticket at NRG.

UK tickets are reasonable, compared to many other venues.

I was at Georgia, in 2007, and we had several Georgia fans sprinkled among the Kentucky fans, who'd found a way to buy tickets from UK from their allotment.

I asked them what the tickets would cost, if they had purchased them from UGA, through their normal process: one answered, "probably $250.00." I said that was as cheap as my season tickets, and they said, "did you think I was talking about season tickets . . . . I meant per game!!

Reactions: jauk11
UK tickets are reasonable, compared to many other venues.

I was at Georgia, in 2007, and we had several Georgia fans sprinkled among the Kentucky fans, who'd found a way to buy tickets from UK from their allotment.

I asked them what the tickets would cost, if they had purchased them from UGA, through their normal process: one answered, "probably $250.00." I said that was as cheap as my season tickets, and they said, "did you think I was talking about season tickets . . . . I meant per game!!

I don’t have season tickets for Carolina football but do for baseball. When you throw required gamecock club membership and seat tax it adds up really quick. $44 per game is a steal. I think for UGA and Clemson the ticket price is $70. The rest come in around $50-60 I think.

I have 4 season tickets in section 207. The cost was $1240 and there is no KFund donation. We are in row 12. The first 8 rows in this section require a $300 donation per seat.

Don't you love it when someone makes you give them money and call it a donation?
Oh yea.
It's just like the parking passes. The price for orange lot remained the same as years past at $280,
but they tacked on a required "donation" of $200.

Back in my traveling days I remember CATS home tickets were less than the other SEC teams. Been to all SEC venues except Ole Miss at Oxford. Did go to Ole Miss game in Jackson.

I can't share my secret, but I have successfully parked for free two years in a row, every single home game. Its all about the hiding spot!

Season ticket cost has never been a real problem in my eyes. A friend of mine splits 2 tickets We pay just under $420 in Sec 10 so $100 of that goes to the K-Fund

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT