ADVERTISEMENT

How many of us remain from..

I remember back when it was called Catspause but I don't remember wildcatchat.

0KeWowF.png

Anybody remember the guy who used this as his sig?
Or these guys?
Great, Great Grandson?
Kev69?
G-man?
BLW?
Shondaroni?

Last edited:
It's so weird being the same age as old people.

I already know. I’m 37 and have no idea how this happened.it was like one day I went from playing video games and smoking weed, the next day I’ve got responsibilities and sht.

I already know. I’m 37 and have no idea how this happened.it was like one day I went from playing video games and smoking weed, the next day I’ve got responsibilities and sht.
Just don't blink ... I thought I was 37 yesterday. Time goes 3 times as fast for each chronological year you age.

Reactions: Gromcat
Flip the 4 and the 5 and add 15. I was serious when I said not to blink...it goes that fast. You're young but you will be an old man tomorrow. LOL. I wish I was 45 but I'm just glad that I have my health and I can still remember things.

You post younger than you are. Here’s to 30-40 more years your way.

Microtec board 1997.
I was 27 years old. Am 52 now. I have been on all the UK sites and followed all the topics for 25 years…everyday .
Don’t post much but probably a hall of fame lurker.

I was on WCN for years. I forgot my login around the time smartphones became prevalent and never went back. I was going to join it today but it look different and weird. Hardly any traffic it looks like

Reactions: UKUGA
Didn’t he supposedly have a stepdaughter who played in the WNBA?

Played for the Indiana Fever.

He also claimed some relationship to Erik Daniels.

“Windy Catz”

“Gusty Felines”

He was such a jerk to me that one of the WCF mods made him call me and apologize.

He actually left a voice mail (land line days).

Came home and my wife met me at the door and said “you gotta hear this!”

Voice mail, some weird guy introduces himself and then says, “also known as ‘Windy catz’.”

I called him back, accepted his apology and told him that the mods were inconsistent and mistreated the people who disagreed with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Aike
There was a wildcatfaithful board on aol. EyedrKim got a lot of the folks to reunite last night in fact. There was BKO Cats, Me-Jwedd3840, JazzyCat-Skip, Alohacat-Jack, Kycat-Mark, NYCatfan, BillieJO from Owensboro, Angi and many others.
And never forget Admiral-Budd from Tuscon who passed away. And the guy from Placentia Calif who was a former asst coach at Boston U and got Rp a scholarship offer/signing. He has since passed away also. He called himself "SuperFan".

This is bringing back some old memories for me. My all time favorite night was when a former QB and PG were in a heated debate. When the QB asked if he had been in his dad's liquor cabinet you could feel the air leaving the room.

I know there were some others around then. Faithful wasn’t a huge one but there was a regular crowd. Mel was the site administrator.

I’m sure there are others around from then, but couldn’t say who. I’ve had the same name the whole time…over 25 years now. Me too. The only screen name I have. Loved the Erics Wildcats Place site that was in '98.

I've been around since the early 90's, when we hid out in the Badminten topic on AOL and then moving to the Alabama Spelunking forum because the UL fans would always find us. We moved to NVN and then Delphi. I used to get Wildcat Larry's newletter. Wish I could remember everyone that was in that group, dcat, Jazzycat, Wildcat Larry and a lot of others but it has been too many years ago.

4 UK in tn
UKJon

Still around... was here in the Wildcatchat days. Original poster name was Employee #8.

Reactions: UKUGA
I've been around since the early 90's, when we hid out in the Badminten topic on AOL and then moving to the Alabama Spelunking forum because the UL fans would always find us. We moved to NVN and then Delphi. I used to get Wildcat Larry's newletter. Wish I could remember everyone that was in that group, dcat, Jazzycat, Wildcat Larry and a lot of others but it has been too many years ago.

4 UK in tn
UKJon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT