ADVERTISEMENT

How many defensive TDs mañana?

CB3UK

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Tom Leach just said CMU was 3rd in the nation last year in TOs. Having lost so much, theoretically, they should be even worse in the opener at keeping the ball.

So, do we see any pick 6s tomorrow? Or just INTs? I guarantee we will see fumble action. What about a kickoff run back (obviously going to be less prevalant now.)

We were 3rd in the nation in TO's on defense. I'm almost certain we were not 3rd for turnovers on offense. We did have a QB who threw 17 INT's though.

We were 3rd in the nation in TO's on defense. I'm almost certain we were not 3rd for turnovers on offense. We did have a QB who threw 17 INT's though.
Its quite possible I misheard Tom on what y'all ranked, and that I heard the 3rd for D and got jumbled. What was clear was that CMU was atrocious at keeping the ball according to Leach and the seasoned Cats should be able to take advantage of an inexperienced CMU squad

CMU had 8 turnovers in their bowl game. They had 31 offensive turnovers. Pretty sure CMU was up there.

Last edited:
One area UK needs improvement in is forcing turnovers, been terrible in that aspect of the game.

I do not anticipate any defensive touchdowns. I expect a clean game for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT