ADVERTISEMENT

How holey…

I look at as though, if something happened and I was transported to the hospital, would I be embarrassed by my underwear, lol. If so, it's time to buy a new set.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I look at as though, if something happened and I was transported to the hospital, would I be embarrassed by my underwear, lol. If so, it's time to buy a new set.

I have to admit, that I choose holeless pairs when I even consider the possibility, but may choose the worn through pairs when working around the house. It’s not like underwear is overly expensive. It’s just difficult to part with. I am glad you have overcome that infliction.

I solved this problem years ago by switching to Duluth Trading Co drawers. The elastic will eventually give way, but I've never had a hole in any of them. In fact, I've still got 3 pairs that are at least 11+ years old and the elastic is still good in them.

I'm saving mine for the next time there is a "mask up". I will donate them to those who want them. The brown stains should help block the virus from coming through.

I'm saving mine for the next time there is a "mask up". I will donate them to those who want them. The brown stains should help block the virus from coming through.
Lots of coverage too. Already got some eye holes there then the nose and mouth sit comfortably on Main Street.

Reactions: berniecarbo
Need a few holes to be able to properly ventilate drive by farts in public places.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT