ADVERTISEMENT

How high did Collins get on that dunk?

Collins returning in 2022-23 will be the story of this upcoming offseason. Put 10-15 more lbs. on him and he can do some damage as a sophomore.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Unreal athlete. But I’d I ever saw a guy that needed a redshirt year it’s him. 1 season of nothing but the weight room and an additional 2k cal serving of rice on top of his normal daily calories/meals. Dude will be a beast eventually

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
m67POv7ImGDe.jpg
This high
The dude is 6'9" tall....the bigger story would be him not being able to do this.

We does need 15.

I've always heard about this guy or that guy being able to touch the top of the backboard. Collins is the only guy that I actually believe it.
I think there was a story at one time that Russ Chadwell( think that the name) of Clay Country that was supposed to be able to pick a Quarter off the top of the Backboard.

Reactions: BigBlueFan19
I missed the game because of work and just got done watching the replay and came straight here to see if anyone was talking about that dunk.

Oh ok. Yeah, you’re right, it’s not impressive at all. 🙄
If you're 6'9" and can't do that that'd be the story. How many players in the nba can jump like that? A bunch.

The bigger story would be if he were 6'3" or shorter.

Remember Spud Webb?

If you're 6'9" and can't do that that'd be the story. How many players in the nba can jump like that? A bunch.

The bigger story would be if he were 6'3" or shorter.

Remember Spud Webb?
One of the best ever Larry Bird couldn't do that.oh well it was a nice dunk regardless how tall he is.

Can someone put the Willie dunk and the Collins dunk side by side ?

And I'd take Bird any day of the week on my team vs Collins.
Oh I love Bird..a great player but you said if your 6"9 and cant do that it's a bigger story.Not all players can do that.It doesn't make them any less or any better...Yes it counts for 2 points but it created excitement from the fans and our bench and that's the better story.

About 24” over the top of the rim give an inch or two.
Just looked it up.

The dimensions of the painted square are 18” tall by 24” wide. The diameter of a men’s NCAA basketball is between 9.3” and 9.5”.

The picture posted looks like the ball is almost perfectly lined up above the square, so your estimate is very close.

I’m guessing the top of the ball is at 12’ 3”.

Reactions: fastpaste101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT