ADVERTISEMENT

How Does a Person her tickets to UK-Duke in Indy

BlueDevilWildc..what's the puke fans nsme? said they got their tiks over a month n half ago...ask them...apparently has the hookup of hookups because they got them evendors before they were released for sale....all those pUKe fans have all the luck, or o conscience aND just lies to feel like a big person..you be the judge

Clear and concise comments is not rafters reality, but commenting in the opposite just to show how you can butcher our language is sad. Empowering, to those, who talk like that. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, except when they trap me with a "...says, 'what' ?" trick.)

Last edited:

Sorry PT, it really needs to be the...."Meaning" Police...(Not much to do with grammar.)..

9f81ff20-7186-0133-ecfe-0aa00699013d.gif

giphy%20(7)-480x358.gif

Clear and concise comments is not rafters reality, but commenting in the opposite just to show how you can butcher our language is sad. Empowering, to those, who talk like that. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, except when they trap me with a "...says, 'what' ?" trick.)

“Are” not rafters reality. Lol.

Reactions: UKvisitor
“Are” not rafters reality. Lol.
I disagree. I was speaking in the present tense.
English teachers, chime in.

The sentence in question :
Clear and concise comments is not rafters reality, but commenting in the opposite just to show how you can butcher our language is sad.

Maybe, I should have added a comma, like this: "Clear and concise comments, is not rafters ...
Maybe the plurality of the word "comments" threw you off.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcats2013
I disagree. I was speaking in the present tense.
English teachers, chime in.

The sentence in question :

Maybe, I should have added a comma, like this: "Clear and concise comments, is not rafters ...
Maybe the plurality of the word "comments" threw you off.
You’re probably right. It just sounded really weird to me. Probably the plurality of it, like you said.

It is all fun. I appreciate your comments.

Maybe, soon, we can BS on UK basketball.
Edit: I edited this 3 times to make sure I had the right amount of commas and I am still concerned.
LOL! I did the same on the last one. I genuinely meant what I said in jest, anyway, and I’m glad you took it that way. Math was always my specialty, so I’m sure I make plenty of grammatical mistakes without even realizing. Also, the Bahamas trip can’t get here soon enough!

I want to read about these teams we are going to play in the exhibition games.
I have looked hard, but no one, pays me to look.
Lazy UK sports journalists are abundant. It is an empty story, if ya want to read something on the subject.

If I had an expense account to report on UK basketball, I could find more than I read on the internet.

Last edited:

Pride in ignorance.

I'll be the 'get off my lawn' guy I guess but this is why the world is falling apart. No curiosity or tolerance about other viewpoints, cultures or societies.

Watching that is just painful.

Pride in ignorance.

I'll be the 'get off my lawn' guy I guess but this is why the world is falling apart. No curiosity or tolerance about other viewpoints, cultures or societies.

Watching that is just painful.

You can thank forced globalism and disrespect for ones own culture for that.

If I was basing an opinion which I’m not so.

Reactions: kev69
Ca
thanks for any info
Will someone please fill in the blanks of this post? This could really be a good post but I just can't understand what the person is trying to say. Sale maybe? I got that it's a girl (her). Eat maybe? Destroy maybe? Now I'm questioning if it is a her or a he. This could be Russia Spy trying to infiltrate RR. Check the servers! Maybe a Duke fan that's drunk. WTH is going on. Me Looking Tickets Her Want To Sale Good Seats. .
How Does a Person her tickets to UK-Duke in Indy

Last edited:
You can thank forced globalism and disrespect for ones own culture for that.

If I was basing an opinion which I’m not so.

I'll think I'll blame an educational system that has been dismantled on purpose in order to create a generation that is easily manipulated.

Among other things.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT