ADVERTISEMENT

How do we get the Elam Ending in C. Basketball?

FurdTerguson

Sophomore
Jan 9, 2009
It is 10 times better than what we have now. I was watching highlights of the Summer League final. Once the winning number was set the two teams got to two points away. First basket wins.

The Elam Ending does away with the farcical situation the game presents now, where the losing team can practically tackle a guy without getting an intentional foul. It takes the clock out of it. Best team wins.

If we switch to it, it will be the biggest improvement to the game since the three pointer.

It is 10 times better than what we have now. I was watching highlights of the Summer League final. Once the winning number was set the two teams got to two points away. First basket wins.

The Elam Ending does away with the farcical situation the game presents now, where the losing team can practically tackle a guy without getting an intentional foul. It takes the clock out of it. Best team wins.

If we switch to it, it will be the biggest improvement to the game since the three pointer.
It would make the 9:00 pm games easier for us 9-5'ers.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Probably not going to happen ,too much effect on the point spreads. Vegas would never go for it .Money already controls college basketball. Not likely to introduce an unknown factor into the mix. End of the bench subs would never see the floor

Reactions: Zissou87
It is fun. Every basket kind of forces a change in strategy. That being said, don’t mess with halves and don’t mess with the scoreboard. I like the 20 min format

Reactions: docholiday51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT