ADVERTISEMENT

How can we watch UK tonight?

Steam with SEC+ or ESPN +

It’s a nightmare to try and find it seems. I used to watch on Funchester but it always says video not encoded properly. So screw it. It’s going to suck anyway.

if you have pay tv and you normally get sec channel, you can watch....go read and find out how....

if you have pay tv and you normally get sec channel, you can watch....go read and find out how....

I don't think so. SEC+ is not a channel and there's no way to select it on your pay TV guide. Everything points to an ESPN+ subscription as a requirement.

man, go read....if you have sec channel normally, go to espn app, choose game, log in with your tv provider info and choose the sec + and not the espn+ option...it's that freak'n easy

man, go read....if you have sec channel normally, go to espn app, choose game, log in with your tv provider info and choose the sec + and not the espn+ option...it's that freak'n easy

I've tried that with our Direct TV login, and our Disney+ login and even though I can log in to ESPN app, you still have to have the additional ESPN+ subscription.

Wife tried that---didnt work. I am traveling for a game. No reason to be rude my man...

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Wife tried that---didnt work. I am traveling for a game. No reason to be rude my man...
The difference is, this game is specifically an ESPN+ game, so even if you have ESPN through a TV provider, you won't get this game. You have to have ESPN+. If it was on TV, your TV credentials would work on the ESPN+ app to watch. But it's not, to try and get more people to sign up.

ESPN+ AND SECN+ are the same thing in this example.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
which means a few here still don't read....not trying to be a jerk, but dang it's just amazing...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT