ADVERTISEMENT

How about Squires in 9 hole??

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
Heading into tourney play i would love to see Dawson in 2 hole and Squires in 9....Dawson gets on base at alarming rate..he can take a ton of pitches and is good bunter.Squires is clearly struggling and he will see better pjtches in 9 hole....thoughts

Reactions: Oldtrainer
Heading into tourney play i would love to see Dawson in 2 hole and Squires in 9....Dawson gets on base at alarming rate..he can take a ton of pitches and is good bunter.Squires is clearly struggling and he will see better pjtches in 9 hole....thoughts
Not a bad idea, but you have to wonder how that affects Squires. Hoping Troy comes out of his funk this weekend. He's due.

^^That would get my vote.^^

I love this board but hard to get good discussions going...traffic not like there is on Rafters, which is probably a good thing

In some ways that could help a lot of people in the lineup. Squires should see better pitches and opposing teams wouldn't want to face him, so they'd probably also throw Aklinski better pitches to try to get him out. Dawson would be protected by hitting around Pompey and Cottam, and would see good pitches because they would rather face him than the other two. I think it'd definitely be an experiment worth trying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT