ADVERTISEMENT

Home rental

number1cats

Freshman
Dec 30, 2002
Any of you ever rent your home out for Derby week?

I live @ Highlands, and I see homes going from $3K to &10K for the week, but curious if anyone on here has ever done it.

Thanks in advance.

I rent mine out, but not for the derby. There is a national Swingers convention in Lexington every Spring around the same time. We'll get about $1500 for the week. I make sure that the couple who rent it bring their own tarps to lay down. It's all pretty classy.

I live in the suthern point of the Highlands. I been averging a round $8 thousand a week. Of corse I live in a 6/4 4 car garge home

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I rent mine out, but not for the derby. There is a national Swingers convention in Lexington every Spring around the same time. We'll get about $1500 for the week. I make sure that the couple who rent it bring their own tarps to lay down. It's all pretty classy.
Plus, you probably get plenty of tips.

Have a friend who does it. Makes $7k for the week. They do it a few times a year. For past 3 years. 4 bedroom 3 bath.

They hire a cleaning service before and after. The renters but insurance. No crazy stories. They stay with inlaws for a week.

Have a friend who does it. Makes $7k for the week. They do it a few times a year. For past 3 years. 4 bedroom 3 bath.

They hire a cleaning service before and after. The renters but insurance. No crazy stories. They stay with inlaws for a week.

Thanks for feedback. Any idea if he used a service to "market", or did he list it himself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT