ADVERTISEMENT

Highway robbery

It was not a charge.Not even up for debate.Tacko was well in the circle
The charge was on AW on #1 @ THE FREE THROW LINE and Barrett pushed the guy in the back to get rebound...#12 easily fouled the guy on the drive to tbe basket...you must be blind. UCF got ripped off...rewind it and watch!!!

Officiating in basketball is why I watch way more European football. I know I know bash all you want about the flopping but 85% of the time the ref doesn’t fall for it. And now they have review on penalties to see if it should be one. The game is open without many stoppages and the ref doesn’t have an influence on games like in basketball.

For a lot of ppl it’s boring, I find it entertaining and not once have I ever went away from a game feeling the team would have won if not by judgement calls from an official

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Zion got mauled all game. Taco should have been fouled out. One of those fouls was egregious.

Stop it, man. You have a great team. That's a fact. You also got a gift today. That's a fact as well. What happened at the end of that game was criminal. I don't expect you to see that. But the "greatest team" of all-time just needed 8-5 to beat a 9-seed.

can anyone explain to me how thats not a hook and hold? On the Zion free throw the UCF player got hooked and held for 3 seconds after hooking him. Have the video on my phone wish I knew how to post it because it was the most egregious hook and hold of the entire season. Should've been ucf up 1, 2 FTs and ball. THEY DIDNT EVEN REVIEW IT!!!!

Wow I saw Barret but not that, just wow. They wanted to take away Falls basket so bad. It was over two minutes, so I didn't think they could even review it.

Last edited:
iIm sorry but I’m not computer savvy but can someone on Twitter that follows Dan put up his latest tweet? There is a hook and hold on the Duke player opposite Barrett

Just told the wife before that last free throw that they would allow rape and murder on the rebound. Sure enough.

Reactions: SophiesDad
It is fixed. Everything is fixed.

College admissions are fixed. Academia has a lot to prove these days. It has been sorely tarnished. If I was a President or a Dean, my butt would be EMBARRASSED about the state of college anything these days.

Used to be proud of my college education. Now it just feels like, “What good was that?!”

my only grip in the final seconds was the fouls on jones. it doesn’t matter if your arms are up or not if you’re moving and bump a guy twice once going up for a shot that’s a foul.

And tv never questions any of it.
Correct — the effing “tool” announcers didn’t have the balls to call it as it was—and worse was the freakin’ refs that handed Duke the game against an UCF team that earned the win!! Wow

Reactions: Mulder14
12-CBF254-A9-FB-4-B9-D-8-D8-E-898642-E54-D27.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT