ADVERTISEMENT

Herro seems like that instant offense off the bench player

bigblue7609

Senior
Sep 25, 2009
I know we don't really have another option for a starter but I think Herro would excel off the bench, just a come in and score type of guy.

He’s soaking up defenders right now and it’s helping other guys score. He’s getting a ton of defensive attention. No one is leaving him to get open looks and guys are driving to the rim on his side or scoring in the post on his side. He’s making the correct passes forward on the break and contributing all around. Keep him where he is.

Herro can’t sit....plays hard all game. Rebounds, defends, and go for 20. No way he goes on the bench.
I am one of these people who doesn’t care who starts. I never have. One of these days Tyler is going to have a night when he hits that pull up 10 to 12 foot jumper and then all things will be better! I think he hustles all the time and the ball doesn’t stick in his hands!
I haven’t seen tonight’s game yet! I was at a high school game. But I did listen to it. Hard to believe Keldon didn’t score. But sure can’t complain about a 20 point win! Go Cats!

Reactions: CatfanMike47
You can’t really afford to not start keldon
If he continus to poop goose eggs yes hell you can.

He has had one very good game in a month.

He needs to focus on the team or hit the pine. Too many options for him to sulk. I see his body language and the dude is just too damn good to score zero points v UGA.

That said UK win by 20. Get on board or sit.

If he continus to poop goose eggs yes hell you can.

He has had one very good game in a month.

He needs to focus on the team or hit the pine. Too many options for him to sulk. I see his body language and the dude is just too damn good to score zero points v UGA.

That said UK win by 20. Get on board or sit.
No need to trash Keldon! When Keldon or any player "needs to hit the pine" Cal will put him there. Keldon will be fine. Just like Tyler and all our players, Keldon will have poor games, good games and great games. Go Cats!

Her to is one of our best all around players - he needs all the minutes we can get him

Reactions: awf
I am not sure but it seems like Herro should be the leader in minutes played.....There is a reason for that.........I guess there is some where to look it up but........it's about time to lock the chickens up......

He’s soaking up defenders right now and it’s helping other guys score. He’s getting a ton of defensive attention. No one is leaving him to get open looks and guys are driving to the rim on his side or scoring in the post on his side. He’s making the correct passes forward on the break and contributing all around. Keep him where he is.
This

Reactions: Cindog28
I am one of these people who doesn’t care who starts. I never have. One of these days Tyler is going to have a night when he hits that pull up 10 to 12 foot jumper and then all things will be better! I think he hustles all the time and the ball doesn’t stick in his hands!
I haven’t seen tonight’s game yet! I was at a high school game. But I did listen to it. Hard to believe Keldon didn’t score. But sure can’t complain about a 20 point win! Go Cats!
As he did in Louisville game. Unstoppable.

I know we don't really have another option for a starter but I think Herro would excel off the bench, just a come in and score type of guy.
He is so good in multiple aspects of the game I think it’s so hard for a Cal to keep him on the bench. He really has to be in the game. Reads screens well, passes well, rebounds well, can penetrate, and plays good defense. Basically does it all. Really happy he is on our team. I love to watch him play.

Reactions: IIIBradIII and awf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT