ADVERTISEMENT

Hello World

SO, tell us WHO you "respect"?

We are ALL on pins and needles waiting to see!!!!!

Is that you, ed? kybass?

Or another sock account for LowCountryCat/GoToTexas or Mike-McD/BBNWildcat?

Given it's a mock account of Cal's recent Little House on the Prairie comment, I'd say it's definitely on the Hater side of our ongoing debate.

I'm glad I can take pride in having never felt the need to create a second account to back pat my other account. Also have never used the block / ignore feature, or been banned or even temporarily banned.

=
Is that you, ed? kybass?

Given it's a mock account of Cal's recent Little House on the Prairie comment, I'd say it's definitely on the Hater side of our ongoing debate.

I'm glad I can take pride in having never felt the need to create a second account to back pat my other account. Also have never used the block / ignore feature, or been banned or even temporarily banned.

I got banned 1 time. Damn near caused my wife to divorce me.

Is that you, ed? kybass?

You’re way off.

=

I got banned 1 time. Damn near caused my wife to divorce me.
I think I was banned from the UL site way back in the late 2000s. Someone posted a link to go over and check out some comedy / turmoil they were having, and I went to it, read three threads, and suddenly was banned. Never even posted anything. That was back when the UL mods used to ban anyone in the users online list that they thought was a UK fan.

Nah. It’s not like that. You’ve made incorrect assumptions. This is the alt mod and it’s got nothing to do with pro or anti Calipari people.
As in taking screen names and hoarding them in an effort to prevent others from using them?

What is this "alt mod" term that's been floating around lately, anyway?

I'd never be able to tie this to jedwar given jedwar doesn't post as much as the old days. I can't even recall what his/her style is like.

As in taking screen names and hoarding them in an effort to prevent others from using them?

I'd never be able to tie this to jedwar given jedwar doesn't post as much as the old days. I can't even recall what his/her style is like.
You missed the thread where we discussed it. You’re hilariously barking up the wrong tree. I’ll give you a hint though…the alt mod plays both sides.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Bunch of dorks.
Why do you say that?

nerd-laugh.gif

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74

As in a moderator on this website who isn't a UK fan (He admitted that to me) who fake argues with people to generate traffic.
image.png
herros.PNG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT