ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Strangers!!

so close to the grade school which used to be the junior high which used to be the high school
Yep. I went to grade school there, from K-4. They didn’t have a 5/6 grade back then. Also, the year I started junior high, Boyd County consolidated both Cowtown and Summit together to make BCMS. In other words, didn’t get the opportunity to go to Cowtown Junior High, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any issue.

No worries Sosa. CatinIL and I have had some interactions, so I'm not offended by being mistaken for him. He is probably the one posting on the Facebook page. I post very rarely.

As for any issue with posting, I don't see any on this current moniker. I've banned a grand total of 1 UK fan in the entire time I've been a mod here. Otherwise, I've banned quite a few rival fans who came to flame and gloat or act like jerks. UK fans get much latitude from me given the state of the program in recent years. Everyone is on edge.

As for this current team and the Canada trip, man, there appears to be much reason for optimism. I hope we don't get the 40-0 talk or championship talk anytime soon, but there are multiple legitimate reasons to have a positive outlook right now.

Good to have you back SosaUK. 👍
I don't do FB so it's not me. :)

I couldn’t post without getting kicked off(banned) man. I gave it some time, hoped people chilled out about “whatever”. I honestly was done with this board until Canada. I’m excited man. I know better but I would rather be positive. I’m trying lol.

And thank you sir. Glad to be back.
Glad your back.

Yep. I went to grade school there, from K-4. They didn’t have a 5/6 grade back then. Also, the year I started junior high, Boyd County consolidated both Cowtown and Summit together to make BCMS. In other words, didn’t get the opportunity to go to Cowtown Junior High, unfortunately.
once a wildcat always a wildcat

i went to c-burg junior high
i was the last 9th grade class
some Fridays we would skip and head over to the stockyard until the principle figured out where we were going

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT