ADVERTISEMENT

hehe Bronny remaining in the draft

My opinion....good move for him personally. I don't think he was ever going to be good enough to make it to the league, regardless of how many years he played in college. A college degree isn't going to be fruitful for him as I imagine he will go into business with his dad or someone else that Lebron has a relationship with. See if you can catch on, if not, make some serious cash working on the business side of things.

Well, doesn’t matter. He’s set for life, as is his kids and his kids kids. May as well do it, have fun playing with dad for a season. Why not. I’d take it.
That's kinda where I'm at. The guy seems like an ok person. He's probably aware of his situation and knows he's never gonna be an NBA lifer. Play will your pops, and have some fun. Bronny isn't living a normal life. Different playbook than anyone else out there.

That said, if I had more money than God, I wouldn't be allowing people to call me "Bronny" as a grown ass man.

Feel bad for the kid. I think he was well on his way to being a decent NBA role player prior to his health issues. Athletic defender who can knock down the corner three.

Hope for his sake he can remain healthy and get his game back.

If his health can hold up I believe he has a shot at being a decent NBA role player.

Staying in college does the kid zero good IMO. He has the money and influence to do whatever he chooses after playing basketball.

Reactions: JDHoss
Whoever takes him is trying to get fired as a GM.
Nah. It'll be a late 2nd round pick if he's drafted at all. GM's don't get fired for that. Most likely the Lakers if they have a late 2nd round pick so he can be on the team with his dad for his farewell tour. If no one else takes him, the Lakers will sign him as an UDFA. Hell, he just had one year of college. He was a nice prospect before his heart issue. It's not impossible that he could make some nice strides in improving his game if he remains healthy.

I would HAVE to guess something has already been finalized - the details, no clue. But I'm guessing he's already been told he has a guaranteed 2-way contract or what not.
I agree. Hard to believe they would make this play without a plan in place. And who knows what that is. I don't even think it's a guarantee that LeBron is a Laker next year.

Bronny
4.8 pts
2.8 reb
2.1 ass vs. 1.1 TO
36% FG
26% 3pt
19 min a game

Saul Smith Sophomore year
5. pts
1.8 reb
1.8 ass vs. 1.3 TO
36% FG
35% 3pt
17 min a game

How a doody ball year can declare (and likely to get drafted) shows how choreographed the NBA is and not true bball. More like WWE stuff.

Osobor gets $2 million to play at UW and now this?

Clown World on full display today 🤡🤡🤡
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

It would be funny if a random team took Bronny in a desperate attempt to get LeBron and disrupted LeBron's plan to have the Lakers sign him.
I'm not convinced he goes back to the Lakers. If he's chasing championships, he probably knows it's not happening in LA. But maybe playing with Bronny will trump all?

I'm not convinced he goes back to the Lakers. If he's chasing championships, he probably knows it's not happening in LA. But maybe playing with Bronny will trump all?
To me, and take it a step further, I think the Lakers also realize they aren't championship caliber. LeBron has value. Different types of value. So I wouldn't be surprised to see a mutual parting.

Yeah, LeBron has been GM of the Lakers and produced another disaster. You can always tell when the cries of "He needs more help!" go up after he's traded away lots of pieces/a team's future and there isn't much left.

But the Lakers messed up when they passed on Fox years ago and went with Ball. It's not like Fox didn't outplay him on a big stage in the NCAA Tournament and the Lakers still made a bad selection.

Reactions: delk4three
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT