ADVERTISEMENT

hehe Bronny remaining in the draft

Would anyone here take Bronny over Justin Edwards?
Nope....not even close

Edwards is much bigger
Edwards shot 48%FG...36%3pt (vs. Bronny 36% and 26% respectively)
Grabbed more rebounds
and played 21 minutes to Bronny 19min
And Edwards numbers were improving later into the season

Threre is no world you draft Bronny outside of hopwing to lure in Lebron for a 1=2 year salvo (and Lebron's impact is on the decline)...so I don't even get the team impact of Lebron to be honest.

Nah. It'll be a late 2nd round pick if he's drafted at all. GM's don't get fired for that. Most likely the Lakers if they have a late 2nd round pick so he can be on the team with his dad for his farewell tour. If no one else takes him, the Lakers will sign him as an UDFA. Hell, he just had one year of college. He was a nice prospect before his heart issue. It's not impossible that he could make some nice strides in improving his game if he remains healthy.
Your post is spot on.

Reactions: JDHoss
I give Bronny credit. After his heart condition, he could have focused on the draft and never hit the floor for USC I feel we have seen similar things. So, the fact he came back and attempted to play at a disadvantage is a huge plus, in my book. Now, that does not make him draftable, but rather just is something I respect.

You draft him and get lebron or you trade him to Lebron. Either way you might improve your team with the king or get an extra pick.

Bronny 40” Max vert at combine not too bad.

It’s a great story. Griffey Jr. and Sr. Was awesome but jr. could actually play.

For comparison’s sake — Saul Smith averaged similar stats (5 points, nearly 2 assists) his sophomore year on 17 minutes per game. Bronny averaged 19 minutes as a freshman.

Bronny is obviously more physically gifted. But it’s a disgrace he’s going to steal a roster spot from hundreds of more deserving players.

Doesn’t matter what happens. He will be a failure at the next level. But he’s fine lol, he doesn’t need the money but he could have stayed in school and maybe become better some place. He’s an example of someone who in the end will be zero remembered

You draft him and get lebron or you trade him to Lebron. Either way you might improve your team with the king or get an extra pick.

Bronny 40” Max vert at combine not too bad.

It’s a great story. Griffey Jr. and Sr. Was awesome but jr. could actually play.

Yeah, it's not even close to that. This kid would be a nobody without his last name.

Feel bad for the kid. I think he was well on his way to being a decent NBA role player prior to his health issues. Athletic defender who can knock down the corner three.

Hope for his sake he can remain healthy and get his game back.
Lol. 6'4" Bronny James just measured a whopping 6' 1.5" in the NBA combine.

The truth is out there somewhere.

Everyone's take on the Lakers is wrong as far as the playoffs are concerned.
The Lakers got beat by the better team in a series that the led every game by at last 12 points. They weren't that far off. Lakers had 3 starters show up every game, while the Nuggets had all of theirs present every game. Michael Porter was the difference imo. Joker and Murray were just the closers.

DeAngelo Russell had lights in his eyes.

Well if Daniel Orton can be drafted in the first round averaging a whopping 3 points per game, then LeBron’s son will be too. This is exactly what happens when potential and name recognition overtake actual ability and accomplishments in terms of who to draft. Bronny has some talent and ability but he needs ALOT more time to develop before jumping to the next level.

Reactions: dakid_0812
Lol. 6'4" Bronny James just measured a whopping 6' 1.5" in the NBA combine.

The truth is out there somewhere.
He’s 6’3” with shoes instead of 6’4”. Does that change anything I said?

He’s certainly no pro but had better freshmen numbers than Daniel Orton IIR.
That is debatable. Yes, he scored a little more (+1.4ppg, 40%), but played 50% more minutes and was less efficient scoring. And naturally he didn't rebound as well as the big man even with 40% more minutes. And Orton was pretty good at blocking shots (1 every 10min). Lastly, Bronny ain't 6'10-6'11 which you can't teach.

Everyone's take on the Lakers is wrong as far as the playoffs are concerned.
The Lakers got beat by the better team in a series that the led every game by at last 12 points. They weren't that far off. Lakers had 3 starters show up every game, while the Nuggets had all of theirs present every game. Michael Porter was the difference imo. Joker and Murray were just the closers.

DeAngelo Russell had lights in his eyes.
The Lakers rode AD to big first half leads in every game, and then turned the ball over to LeBron to play the hero.

He failed. Miserably. Just another tired old man that needs to hang up his sneakers.

How is this any different from the thousands of cases of nepotism that happen everyday. Don’t understand why yall are so up in arms about this.
The NBA should be the best, not well his dad is Lebron, especially with those stats. If he was a midlevel talent but my lord he is not even a marginal talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT