ADVERTISEMENT

He gone

Not sure why you would want to support him. Is it because of all the good he did for the university? Or the value he added to the team? Or his willingness to do whatever it takes to help the Cats when they were struggling due to injuries down the stretch?
I love basketball …lived in eastern Ky till I was 12 …grew up playing bb in the snow on outdoor courts …father worshipped UK bb …passed it on to me …since we moved to Central Florida Orlando is the local team …I know they suck outside a few glorious periods in their history …I think Sharpe is the real deal …love his poise, calm nature and skill set …yeah I was heartbroken he ain’t gonna play for UK …but when I saw his draft stock rising and Givony himself saying Sharpe is the kinda player Orlando needs didn’t take me long to get on board

I love basketball …lived in eastern Ky till I was 12 …grew up playing bb in the snow on outdoor courts …father worshipped UK bb …passed it on to me …since we moved to Central Florida Orlando is the local team …I know they suck outside a few glorious periods in their history …I think Sharpe is the real deal …love his poise, calm nature and skill set …yeah I was heartbroken he ain’t gonna play for UK …but when I saw his draft stock rising and Givony himself saying Sharpe is the kinda player Orlando needs didn’t take me long to get on board
So you forgive the shitshow he's caused here because.....he plays the basketball good?

Meh, dude could fall off a cliff for all I care, and take his handlers with him.

No problem …and I’ve been over it …I live in Central Florida …am an Orlando Magic fan …am hoping they draft him so maybe I can see him play and support him in a different venue …just posting unless someone thought the NBA was gonna rule him ineligible
We don't like facts being posted here. And, please, don't tell Cal. He still thinks SS is going to play for him next year.

Facts are for haters.

While no one expects Sharpe back, the thread title is misleading. As the story says: "Sharpe, Brooks, and Toppin each left open the option to return to school. Should they choose to do so, they have until June 1 to withdraw from the draft process and return to campus."

By the way, congratulations on your 40th thread started about Sharpe since March 21, when you started one titled, "MY LAST SHARPE THREAD..."
The people in Waco were not as gullible as you

The people in Waco were not as gullible as you
me6Yiut.png

Not sure why you would want to support him. Is it because of all the good he did for the university? Or the value he added to the team? Or his willingness to do whatever it takes to help the Cats when they were struggling due to injuries down the stretch?
He represented that warm up outfit so good though, I mean did you see him hold that bench down like that? It’s been 50 years since I’ve seen a player hold that spot on the bench like that. Never even moved one time!

Screw Sharpe, no way I’d want his punk ass on my roster.

If I can get over Shawn kemp not playing here you all can get over sharpe.

screwed up situation and cal should take responsibility but damn....let it go.

This crap will continue so long as Calipari is the head coach at Kentucky. I've never liked the Calipari hire from the word go, in part because of this annual one & done garbage. But Calipari isn't leaving anytime soon due to Barnhart convincing the board to give Calipari his ridiculous contract. I continue to think it was friggin' hilarious that Calipari couldn't out-coach the men's basketball coach from St. Peter's - can't even remember his name. Absolute train wreck in Lexington.

Last edited:
Reactions: KFuqua
This crap will continue so long as Calipari is the head coach at Kentucky. I've never liked the Calipari hire from the word go, in part because of this annual one & done garbage. But Calipari isn't leaving anytime soon due to Barnhart convincing the board to give Calipari his ridiculous contract. I continue to think it was friggin' hilarious that Calipari couldn't out-couch the men's basketball coach from St. Peter's - can't even remember his name. Absolute train wreck in Lexington.
Shaheen Holloway. Say his name!!!

P.S. I had to look it up.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT