ADVERTISEMENT

He gone

JST390-2

Junior
Nov 1, 2015
Florida
One of the four Wildcats is Shaedon Sharpe, which clears up any questions regarding Sharpe’s draft eligibility. The league officially lists Sharpe as a 2022 early entrant, along with teammates TyTy Washington, Keion Brooks, and Jacob Toppin.
Washington is gone for good, but Sharpe, Brooks, and Toppin each left open the option to return to school. Should they choose to do so, they have until June 1 to withdraw from the draft process and return to campus. Toppin is expected back, Brooks is probable, and you know how the Sharpe conversation goes. His inclusion on today’s list is a big hit to the chances he returns to Lexington.
Just in case anyone was still holding out hope

Last edited:
PCD79HR.jpg

While no one expects Sharpe back, the thread title is misleading. As the story says: "Sharpe, Brooks, and Toppin each left open the option to return to school. Should they choose to do so, they have until June 1 to withdraw from the draft process and return to campus."

By the way, congratulations on your 40th thread started about Sharpe since March 21, when you started one titled, "MY LAST SHARPE THREAD..."

While no one expects Sharpe back, the thread title is misleading. As the story says: "Sharpe, Brooks, and Toppin each left open the option to return to school. Should they choose to do so, they have until June 1 to withdraw from the draft process and return to campus."

By the way, congratulations on your 40th thread started about Sharpe since March 21, when you started one titled, "MY LAST SHARPE THREAD..."
No joke, we get it and it sucks but we don’t need 10 Sharpe threads daily. Time to move on.

Pretty sure it was in reference to NBA's first acknowledgement of SS in the field.

No problem …and I’ve been over it …I live in Central Florida …am an Orlando Magic fan …am hoping they draft him so maybe I can see him play and support him in a different venue …just posting unless someone thought the NBA was gonna rule him ineligible

We'll probably never know exactly when Sharpe, the NBA, or Cal knew when he was deemed eligible for this year's draft. It is difficult to imagine this was only determined recently when Sharpe formally declared and the NBA reviewed the transcript. But that's what they will all hide behind to keep the truth under wraps.

We'll probably never know exactly when Sharpe, the NBA, or Cal knew when he was deemed eligible for this year's draft. It is difficult to imagine this was only determined recently when Sharpe formally declared and the NBA reviewed the transcript. But that's what they will all hide behind to keep all the details under wraps.
He's either the dumbest MF on the planet and got played like an inbounds play...or he is shit in the dirt.

No problem …and I’ve been over it …I live in Central Florida …am an Orlando Magic fan …am hoping they draft him so maybe I can see him play and support him in a different venue …just posting unless someone thought the NBA was gonna rule him ineligible
I fully expect at ten seconds after midnight on June 1 you will start another thread titled "HE REALLY GONE NOW." Can't wait for that one.

We'll probably never know exactly when Sharpe, the NBA, or Cal knew when he was deemed eligible for this year's draft. It is difficult to imagine this was only determined recently when Sharpe formally declared and the NBA reviewed the transcript. But that's what they will all hide behind to keep the truth under wraps.
Washington stated they always knew earlier this year when it broke he was eligible. The only question, for some, is when did cal know. I’d bet my life cal knew from the beginning and sharpe committing to UK and using the facilities to train for the draft was primarily his idea. Cal put way too much spin on about sharpe not playing, leading us next year type BS, he was in major CYA mode the whole time.

Its the nba with an official list of all who have declared for the draft.
Not sure it means the nba has decided he's eligible.
Exactly! Even if Adam Silver calls him up to the stage on draft night, he could still come back as long as he doesn’t cash the first check.

I believe that’s one of the loopholes if he goes beyond the withdrawal deadline, if I remember correctly.

You live in Central Florida and you’re a fan of the mighty Magic? How fascinating. Now GTF off this board.

Washington stated they always knew earlier this year when it broke he was eligible. The only question, for some, is when did cal know. I’d bet my life cal knew from the beginning and sharpe committing to UK and using the facilities to train for the draft was primarily his idea. Cal put way too much spin on about sharpe not playing, leading us next year type BS, he was in major CYA mode the whole time.
I believe that's when he reclassified, correct? Cal had to know then as well but likely agreed to bring him in this year hoping Sharpe would play this season which would have sort of covered his ass for losing him next year. Then Sharpe's camp decided he wouldn't play this season (which they likely knew all along). In the end, Cal likely covered up what he knew about about Sharpe's '22 eligibility all along and rolled the dice on him playing this year and got screwed out of that by Sharpe and his people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I know it’s been said 10,000 times but the dude and his people legit got a scholarship set on the bench didn’t even practice and left as soon as they got the okay. This is a case study for business school on how to scam people

Sharpe and his entourage were extremely smart. First he and his family have already cashed that first check making him ineligible to play college basketball, second, if he did play, he would of been Puff Jr, exposed. He was not helping us last year. Cal knew both of these things after, I said AFTER he got here. Third, he hasn't signed with an agent in waiting cause Washington is his agent in waiting, he's the one that gave the family and Sharpe the Checks to make him ineligible. Good bye Future Slam Dunk champ. You just totally screwed your brand. It won't amount to a bowl of crap now.

Go Cats!!!

I fully expect at ten seconds after midnight on June 1 you will start another thread titled "HE REALLY GONE NOW." Can't wait for that one.
If he does, perhaps you shouldn't click on it since it seems to bother you so much. Btw, are you all done now with your Sharpe will return/might return/may still return stubbornness? He's been gone since the second he stepped foot on campus.

Sharpe and his entourage were extremely smart. First he and his family have already cashed that first check making him ineligible to play college basketball, second, if he did play, he would of been Puff Jr, exposed. He was not helping us last year. Cal knew both of these things after, I said AFTER he got here. Third, he hasn't signed with an agent in waiting cause Washington is his agent in waiting, he's the one that gave the family and Sharpe the Checks to make him ineligible. Good bye Future Slam Dunk champ. You just totally screwed your brand. It won't amount to a bowl of crap now.

Go Cats!!!
What was all that nonsense?

Not sure why you would want to support him. Is it because of all the good he did for the university? Or the value he added to the team? Or his willingness to do whatever it takes to help the Cats when they were struggling due to injuries down the stretch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT