ADVERTISEMENT

Having 2 bigs with British accents is gonna be so awesome.

Razorbacks?

English Lunch GIF by South Park

Last edited:
Were they born in the UK or just went there to play high school ball in an academy, as so many do in the US and other parts of the world where the NBA has academies ? Just curious. Hope they are born British. Want to here a UK accent from players on our UK team.

Last edited:
Were they born in the UK or just went there to play high school ball in an academy, as so many do in the US and other parts of the world where the NBA has academies ? Just curious. Hope they are born British. Want to here a UK accent from players on our UK team.
Great is originally from Spain but essentially spent his high school years in England. Amari I think might be from England.

UK absolutely needs both of these guys to get locked up in a few days.

Can't afford to get spurned when we have no players. For the sake of limited time, we're going to need to land 80-90% of our targets.
At the very least they have to get one. I’m still not sure how both of these guys can work if you play a system predicated on shooting, but osobor is talented enough you take the chance

Is there a previous thread I can read to investigate this controversy on a painfully slow recruiting week?

No was just a super over the top vocal critic of Cal before last season started, was getting in lots of arguments, people thinking they were a previous banned poster. Magically started bringing up being a female and posting female avatar photos a couple months later and people started laying off a little. Then people all collectively turned on Cal so ended being fine and poster is now more in line with most people but randomly keeps mentioning being a female when it has nothing to do with anything.

Who you having an affair(s) with? (Yeah, I am noseydumass.)
an event or sequence of events of a specified kind or that has previously been referred to.
"the board admitted responsibility for the affair"

Reactions: BBUK
Well, football to him is our soccer, lol. I really don't like soccer, but he's obsessed with it.
Yes, that’s what I meant. I spent some time in the UK and became a huge soccer fan as well. What club does he support?

Side note: when I wore my UK hat, some thought it stood for United Kingdom. They don’t understand college basketball and football passion. At all!

Reactions: ukfan1622
Yes, that’s what I meant. I spent some time in the UK and became a huge soccer fan as well. What club does he support?

Side note: when I wore my UK hat, some thought it stood for United Kingdom. They don’t understand college basketball and football passion. At all!
He's never said that "UK" makes him think of home or that our basketball team plays for the United Kingdom. Sometimes I do think how ironic it is that I'm a UK fan, and that I married to someone from the UK. What are the odds of that happening? His favorite team is West Ham United. :)

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Amazing how quickly standards change.

Before: "We want guys with a high level NBA skillset."
After: "We'll be happy if they just have a British accent."

He's never said that "UK" makes him think of home or that our basketball team plays for the United Kingdom. Sometimes I do think how ironic it is that I'm a UK fan, and that I married to someone from the UK. What are the odds of that happening? His favorite team is West Ham United. :)
West Ham playing in that huge stadium that was built for the Olympics! I’ll be honest….. I like that area of London, but I hate what they did outside the stadium. It took all the feel of a classic walk up to the grounds away. It feels like you are going shopping at an outdoor mall and suddenly, you are going into a stadium. It’s not perfect for soccer. Very cool though.

My team has been demoted to the lower leagues. If I had to support someone in the EPL it would be Chelsea. Bit of a long road back for them and the LA Dodgers owner.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT