ADVERTISEMENT

Have you guys seen all these quotes from Oscar ?

JST390-2

Junior
Nov 1, 2015
Florida
“That is not an option,” Tshiebwe told Roberts. “I will never transfer. Kentucky’s my home. If there’s a chance to go professional, I’ll go pro. If there’s a chance to not go professional, I will go back to Kentucky. I’ve never even thought about going (another) place. Kentucky is my home. It’s a dream place. I can’t leave my home. That’s my place, forever.”

He described his two-and-a-half-year journey in Lexington as “probably the best time in my life.” Pro or back to college for one final season, he is “so appreciative of everything the people have done for us. And everything I have accomplished for Kentucky — I’m very grateful for that. I will continue to be a part of the Big Blue Nation forever.”

“Right now, it’s still (a possibility),” Tshiebwe said of a potential return to Lexington. “I just want to continue and see. I’m praying everything can go well. I’m praying that a team can get me. … This is my dream. My dream is to play in the NBA.”

Ranked No. 64 overall in ESPN’s latest big board of draft-eligible prospects, it doesn’t hurt that Tshiebwe knocked down 12 of 25 3-point attempts in an individual shooting drill, a smooth 48 percent. He showed off that same touch in the Combine scrimmage, hitting a quick-trigger 13-footer without hesitation, then launching and drilling a long two from the top of the key.

And then a strong showing in his individual pro day, continuing to knock down shots from deep with scouts and team personnel in attendance.

That’s always been the truth. It’s only a different truth from the Cal haters.

Just watch, they will spin this too.
Us “Cal haters” love Oscar. He called out Cal mod season and demanded the coaches play guys who would fight and if that would be the walk ons so be it. He also averaged 16.5 ppg on 56% shooting and 13.1 rpg. There is a cluster of folks here who have tried to run will Oscar away but they come from both sides of the pro/anti Cal debate.

I personally stopped debating them. Because they seem silly to me.

I'd have to say I agree with Oscar...somebody will take him.Hes probably looking at 2nd round but He will get drafted and I wish him nothing but the best of luck on making his dream a reality.

Reactions: dl51344
Us “Cal haters” love Oscar. He called out Cal mod season and demanded the coaches play guys who would fight and if that would be the walk ons so be it. He also averaged 16.5 ppg on 56% shooting and 13.1 rpg. There is a cluster of folks here who have tried to run will Oscar away but they come from both sides of the pro/anti Cal debate.

I personally stopped debating them. Because they seem silly to me.
Anyone that tries or tried to run Oscar off is a fool.

Where are the people that were insisting he was going to transfer and prove how awful Cal is? You exist. Own up to it.

Where are the people that were insisting he was going to transfer and prove how awful Cal is? You exist. Own up to it.
Yeah bud, they said it was a "possibility" he could transfer and that "it would be a really bad look" if he did transfer. Nobody said he was definitely going to transfer.

You Cal fans will lie through your teeth to defend him.

You need to recognize that everything is a huge secret with this program and Cal, so people on a message board are going to discuss the things they hear and see. You get that, right? Or nah?

Reactions: EliteBlue
Yeah bud, they said it was a "possibility" he could transfer and that "it would be a really bad look" if he did transfer. Nobody said he was definitely going to transfer.

You Cal fans will lie through your teeth to defend him.

You need to recognize that everything is a huge secret with this program and Cal, so people on a message board are going to discuss the things they hear and see. You get that, right? Or nah?
Its Friday Jeffy, Pete Townshends 78th Birthday and the Yankees play in Cincinnati all weekend. Try to have a good day.

Boy, you'll turn any topic into a "but, but, but, the Cal haters… " thing.

Grow up.
Let be fair. How many time have posters started the “Cal Nut hugger“? Both sides will hijack a thread with their agenda and its getting old.

Let be fair. How many time have posters started the “Cal Nut hugger“? Both sides will hijack a thread with their agenda and its getting old.
Oh no doubt. I know myself and many others get hostile sometimes, but I'm not going to twist words and outright lie to build my case, there's no need to. Cal gives us plenty of true material on a daily basis.

Do you think if Oscar returns, Cal will spread the floor and let Oscar shoot the 3? I’m going to say that Cal camps him out in the paint and run pick and roll.

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT