ADVERTISEMENT

Has Kentucky football stooped to a new low?

No "maybe" to it. We're the worst. Vandy would beat us my 10 or more.

I think Vandy might beat us also but I am hoping we at least make our young QB the starter to prepare for next year if we can keep him.

What about the bowl game? For me that's the game I realized we are moving in the wrong direction.
Nah, that bowl game had so many opt outs you really couldn't make much of it. That SC game last year I really began to doubt CMS.

Wouldn't surprise me if USC ends up being legit this year. It happens. UK has benefitted from a few of those years recently. Don't take it so hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: megablue
The SC game usually dictates how each team will play the rest of the year. Let’s hope that was our only egg we lay against teams that we can beat.

Reactions: paulcalhoun
UK fans have such low expectations for the football program that they think Stoops is the best available coach that 10,000,000 will buy.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
UK fans have such low expectations for the football program that they think Stoops is the best available coach that 10,000,000 will buy.
UK desperately want a good football team, we actually could fill a 80k stadium if we were putting out a good product. Ole Miss is doing it with Kiffen. We need a new coach that guys want to play for and that can actually play.

JoeJuh just may beat this squad with their 3rd string still by 50. Saturday was beyond God Awful.

Stoops, stooped to a new low in his coaching. This team played exactly how it was coach, started the day after So Miss game, in staff preparation, in game planning, in coaching up the team and all responsibility is on Stoops. A team with the talent we have should not look that bad against a top 5 team let alone a lower level SEC team.

Reactions: paulcalhoun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT