ADVERTISEMENT

Harlan co gunslinger trent noah

Not your typical athletic jump out of the gym kid. But, my god if the kid can’t play some ball. That’s a 4 year win you a national title kind of kid. Pisses me off he was never looked at by UK

Not your typical athletic jump out of the gym kid. But, my god if the kid can’t play some ball. That’s a 4 year win you a national title kind of kid. Pisses me off he was never looked at by UK
He takes over when the game gets close Man those kind of players are generational you know everybody in Harlan Bleeds blue disgrace letting this kid get out of the state but if cal is still here next year best thing for him to go to south Carolina where he can develop

Cal would never. Pitino"s first year had Pel, Feldhouse and Farmer. Maybe the new guy will value KY kids that want to play for the name on their chest. Like Reed.

He takes over when the game gets close Man those kind of players are generational you know everybody in Harlan Bleeds blue disgrace letting this kid get out of the state but if cal is still here next year best thing for him to go to south Carolina where he can develop
Being from Harlan Co and getting a chance to watch the kid play, you could tell he’s on a different level from other kids on the floor. I’ll follow him at SC.. Cal dropped the damn ball on this one. Imagine that

Reactions: JASUN74
He’s a stud. Watched him since his 8th grade season when he took Harlan County to the region championship game as their best player, where they lost to Knox Central. He’s absolutely good enough to receive an offer from UK, he knows how to play. Had 45 in the region semifinals this year vs Clay County, best single game performance I’ve ever seen in the 13th region tournament.

Cal would never. Pitino"s first year had Pel, Feldhouse and Farmer. Maybe the new guy will value KY kids that want to play for the name on their chest. Like Reed.
Only Pitino can save UK. He did it once, he admitted his mistake, and only he has a proven record at UK. I could care less what happened at Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT