ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Scott Padgett

Padgett was a beast and so so competitive. That's really what I remember most about him, his competitiveness.

Had a great pro career as well

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Ashley Judd’s birthday too. FWIW.
I love Ashley Judd and all, besides she pretty sexy but it gets on my nerves when the national media calls her the number 1 or the biggest UK fan in the bluegrass. Shit... Give her a pair of them tickets up in nosebleed section 241 and see how long she stays at a game. I always wonder if they would have to find a new "Y" that day if she got put in an upper arena seat.

I still like Ashley though and she does know her shit or she used to when it comes to UK bball when media starts asking her questions. I'm like damn did someone educate her beforehand or did she come up with some of those answers herself. I'm glad she a UK fan. I just feel she more of a fairweather fan at times. Show up to big-time games, but alot less interest in anything less than top 10 showdown. Just my feelings on it. No.1 fan my ass. The No1 fan is somewhere on Rupps rafters. True story! 😂

Reactions: gojvc
As for Padgett he has one hell of a redemption story! He was big time and I'm glad he got out of the lawn mowing business and back into the basketball business. He got a hell of a story to tell to youngsters at the college level. He will get another head gig one these days. He got the connections.

Man, oh man, did I love that game. The comeback was one of the happiest moments of my life. Against Duke even!
We lived in Lexington then and got invited to pot luck dinner to watch the game with a bunch of friends. UK got down 17 in the second half and folks started leaving the TV room, the wives started getting the food ready for the meal. But the Cats wouldn't give up and when they cut it 10, all of a sudden the TV roomed filled up again. It was awesome!!! Mills and Padgett with the big 3's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT