ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my untrained eye, it just looks like they've "figured us out" and I fuly expect the second half to be a dismal affair. and I refuse to watch it.

Reactions: m080470
Wheelers the only idiot on the roster that can stay in front of Nowell. But he’ll eat Princess brownies and giggle/cheer like a good teammate should.

Wrong people with the ball in the worst spots.

Not recognizing mismatches.

A lot of misses from 3.

That said we survived a weirdly called game made worse by commentators doing their best to cover it all up seemingly.

It’s taken a lot of extracurricular for KSU to be in the lead but here we are.

I don’t mind the Collins/Ware substitution because it allows for a big to stay at the rim against the PnR. It didn’t work at all, but in theory I get it.

The GYERO experts are always calling for Collins to be in there for shotblocking. He’s touching horrible.

We have to hit some wide open 3s and get back in transition. Do that and we win by 15.
Well, our idiot coach had him in there with Lance Ware and tried to post him up. A normal, non-idiot coach likely wouldn’t do that.

With that said, he’s terrible.

John Calipari owes Oscar about 18 million dollars by my count. If not for him we wouldn’t have *seen* a tournament in 3 years. And then where would we be?

It is awful to watch whatever it is we are trying to do. Pass and stand. Zero movement. Clueless, tense, and scared. It’s going to take a masterful 2nd half adjustment to pull out of this.

Luckily, according to all of the national media who will tell you how much they know basketball, John Calipari is one of the best in the tournament. We shall see!

They have 29 points, on pace for 58 points. We need to make shots. WIDE OPEN SHOTS FROM OUR BEST SHOOTER WHOS A 4th YEAR SENIOR
18 in the final 8, 10 in the final 3:30. Look at what happened after they started running their high PnR and settled in. We can’t stop it and they’ve realized it.

Hopefully Wallace coming back helps with that.

I love Oscar to death, but if he has to stop and think to make a decision, it's a disaster. Coaching malpractice to keep putting him in those positions.

Toppin and Reeves need to get their heads out of their asses with a quickness.

It's win or go home, John boy. Those bullshit inept lineups better be done. Ride with your best guys and go down swinging if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT