ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every part of all of them are sad.
Sad, is right. A grown ass man posting such gibberish with no meaning. Wasting your time posting, and mine responding. But, I can and will control my end. I will just scroll right on past your gibberish from this point forward, not like it is interesting shit anyway. So save your time quoting my post.

Sad, is right. A grown ass man posting such gibberish with no meaning. Wasting your time posting, and mine responding. But, I can and will control my end. I will just scroll right on past your gibberish from this point forward, not like it is interesting shit anyway. So save your time quoting my post.

Only took 16 years, but I’m finally placing my first poster on ignore. Congrats catsgaf!!

Reactions: 80 Proof
Only took 16 years, but I’m finally placing my first poster on ignore. Congrats catsgaf!!
Well look at you go. You should be very proud of yourself. Well, if you where 12. catsgaf, you rascal you, too funny. But, unfortunate for you, it will not faze me the least GD bit. Actually glad to know I am in your head and you have to put me on ignore to keep from getting so upset, oh my, the seriousness of the situation.

Well look at you go. You should be very proud of yourself. Well, if you where 12. catsgaf, you rascal you, too funny. But, unfortunate for you, it will not faze me the least GD bit. Actually glad to know I am in your head and you have to put me on ignore to keep from getting so upset, oh my, the seriousness of the situation.

Little tip for you and your hypotheses that you are in my head. You aren’t, I’m just tired of trudging through your bullshit nonsensical posts.

Reactions: 80 Proof
😢

Reactions: ThroughBlue
U6GO

Re the Blackstone I got mine, the 36 4 burner, a few weeks ago. Apparently I got lucky as Lowe’s had one in stock the day I went looking. Can’t find one anywhere around here. I love the damn thing. Already have done smash burgers twice, full breakfast twice, chicken fajitas, chicken and vegetables, chicken stir fry, calzones. If you haven’t already check out the Waltwins on YouTube. Everybody pimps Todd Tover but I don’t like the way he does his videos.

- I’m completely lost on who these Paul guys are. Are there two of them? Where tf they come from? Cricket- help me out.

- I’ll admit it- I dislike Trae Young on hair alone. Same with Kris Bryant.

- Cal has re-tooled his staff, prioritized guards and shooting, and is now touring the state putting on camps, visiting hospitals and taking pics with everyone he comes across. Some of you guys don’t give him enough credit for caring about BBN.

Welp, just found out I’ve got grandkid #2 baking in the oven. Hoping for a boy this go round so I can turn him into both a Cat and a Cubs fan. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve enjoyed gymnastics, cheer, dance (well maybe not the recitals, they are awful), silly made up games, etc but deer Lowered give me a boy that I can spoil “my way”

Welp, just found out I’ve got grandkid #2 baking in the oven. Hoping for a boy this go round so I can turn him into both a Cat and a Cubs fan. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve enjoyed gymnastics, cheer, dance (well maybe not the recitals, they are awful), silly made up games, etc but deer Lowered give me a boy that I can spoil “my way”

Congratulations.

Reactions: august-west
Anth is just a small town guy. That’s cool. No issue with it at all. For those of us who live in major metropolitan areas like Louisville and Cincinnati, we understand a somewhat heightened crime rate goes along with the boons of urban adjacent life, such as great cuisine, fine arts, educated people, pro sports, diversity, etc.

Some people are just more comfortable in college towns. I get it. I just outgrew it 20 years ago. God bless.

There’s 2 Paul brothers but I never know which is which. I do know that one fighting Mayweather is not the one who knocked out Nate Robinson.

Anth is just a small town guy. That’s cool. No issue with it at all. For those of us who live in major metropolitan areas like Louisville and Cincinnati, we understand a somewhat heightened crime rate goes along with the boons of urban adjacent life, such as great cuisine, fine arts, educated people, pro sports, diversity, etc.

Some people are just more comfortable in college towns. I get it. I just outgrew it 20 years ago. God bless.

I live in (what used to be) a quiet neighborhood in Louisville. I now hear gunshots in the distance on the reg and heard a woman screaming last night after midnight. Fischer can kiss my liberal ass, I'm ready for RoboCop.

This next 10 years is our time again. We will have to go thru a transition like UNC and Duke in the near future. Let’s grab 9 and 10 to make it easier to deal with.
I believe very strongly in this. The depth of last year's rock bottom, and the intensity of the fire it relit in Cal, will turn out to be a blessing.

2009-2021 was only the prelude. Now it's a New Era. Cal 2.0. The stars are aligning.

The 20s will be Our Decade. Now let's go scorch the cbb earth.

I believe very strongly in this. The depth of last year's rock bottom, and the intensity of the fire it relit in Cal, will turn out to be a blessing.

2009-2021 was only the prelude. Now it's a New Era. Cal 2.0. The stars are aligning.

The 20s will be Our Decade. Now let's go scorch the cbb earth.
The prequels begin.

Reactions: Century Cat
If we truly love college basketball and truly enjoy watching our University of Kentucky Wildcats, why would we want to "scorch the college basketball earth" ? I mean scorching something would be to burn it fiercely, and to me, I would not want to harm something I care so dear about ?? Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT