ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is really playing well. Marcus be playing catch with no defenders on the field.

:48 till half. If we throw an incompletion on first down we’ll probably shrivel up and run it and go to half.

Lynn Bowden is rapidly approaching Derek "Toast" Tatum territory for least favorite UK Football Player Ever for me.

I'm already getting irrationally mad thinking about whatever bullshit press release Barnhart is going to drop after this dumpster fire.

I can't wait until that f***ing guy retires to spread the gospel.

I feel sorry for any of the faithful who traveled to that shithole to watch this shitshow.

I mean, we actually offered a scholarship to a kicker named "Chance Poore". The joke is on us.

How in the hell did that happen. Unless he is literally the second coming of Adam Vinatieri, you don't have a kicker named "Chance Poore".

Part of my selling all the Wagner stock was seeing how awful Smith was last week. He's the worst we've had to play in the Stoops Era. Maybe Jalen Whitlow but whatever. Sucks that he was put in this position.

Now we are looking at a crushing collapse loss, then a complete no show route, and a likely lopsided loss next week.

3-0 if we make an easy kick turned to 2-3 real quick. Goodwill be damned. You can lose games- but dont come out and completely give it away.

Sawyer Smith is a great combination of poor decision making with no ability to evade pressure, but when he makes a throw Lynn ****ing Bowden better start catching it.

Been outscored 40-3 the last 3 quarters, that's pretty awesome.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT