ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our offense at the moment makes it impossible to put any good team away. May as well get used to it.

At least we blew the double digit lead in the first half this time.

Should be up 10, I’ll take 5.

Keldon out no problem.

Herro out, problem.

KJ does a lot of little things but being a go to guy has been a HUGE disappointment for me. Dude cannot take over segments of games like I thought he would.

They go on a run with Herro out bc hes been our best defender. Some of the *smart* fans (really just one) that tried to shit on Herro throughout the year dont pay attention to that side of the ball.

I get on Herro because it’s March and he’s shooting about 25% from 3. Sorry he’s only here for today or another week. We need him to do better than 25% from 3.

You Herro bitches are fine bashing other players. Johnson has 7 rebounds but he needs to wake up?

Any other Bama fans want to call me out?

Auburn is basically going to just take off and beat us down the court to get all the way to the rim or kick it to a trailer. We did pretty well preventing that early on, but when we miss perimeter shots, its just about an automatic layup for their guards on the other end.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Keep forcing them to drive. Auburn will not beat us taking 2’s because they aren’t disciplined enough.

Feed the post, or drive it.

We shot two more 3’s than them and six less 2’s. We absolutely do not need to get caught up in the 3ball game they want.

I’ll add they will start to force deeper 3’s so be ready for long rebounds.

Go Cats!

I get on Herro because it’s March and he’s shooting about 25% from 3. Sorry he’s only here for today or another week. We need him to do better than 25% from 3.

You Herro bitches are fine bashing other players. Johnson has 7 rebounds but he needs to wake up?

Any other Bama fans want to call me out?

Bc he does it all. He was 7–13 for 19pts and the clutch game winner & free throws last game, and you were calling for him to “finally” have a good game today. [eyeroll]

He needs to make shots, but as always you’re extremely shortsighted when it comes to the white boy.

Bc he does it all. He was 7–13 for 19pts and the game winner last game, and you were calling for him to “finally” have a good game today. [eyeroll]

He needs to make shots, but as always you’re extremely shortsighted when it comes to the white boy.

Look at his 3point %. Thin-skinned dudes around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT