ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, who picked UNC in his bracket, has been upset for a while knowing that Auburn was winning this game. Centch, you would be proud to know that I’ve had like a 10-15 minute conversation with him, laying the groundwork for future UNC hate by making them out to be the true cheating villains they are. Although I’m “well into the evening,” he understands.

Lol. I just had a similar conversation with one of my daughters after she remarked on the rather strong language I used celebrating UNC’s loss in our family GT.

Wrote about 6 paragraphs about how long I have hated UNC, how they are my most despised team, Helms titles, calling UK fans rednecks and them doing things the Carolina Way and academic fraud.

Go Cats!

My son, who picked UNC in his bracket, has been upset for a while knowing that Auburn was winning this game. Centch, you would be proud to know that I’ve had like a 10-15 minute conversation with him, laying the groundwork for future UNC hate by making them out to be the true cheating villains they are. Although I’m “well into the evening,” he understands.

I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT