ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for a cheesy ass announcer to scream NIN-JA! after a particularly nasty assist.

Keeps getting better. Send PJ to Winnipeg Regional Hospital STAT!!
Canada has a different conception of “STAT!”

Last year I had an MRI on a nagging knee injury (lost cartilage, bone-on-bone, in both kneecaps). I asked them to throw in an MRI on the other knee and they did. I took two weeks. In Ontario, the wait time for one MRI was 214 days, and I bet there’s no way my “I can live with it” knee pain would’ve qualified for a scan in the first place.

Those stats are my go-to trump card whenever the Cancucks get a little too uppity about their shitty healthcare they pay out the ass for.

The turnovers don't worry me. His teammates are rough. Dude's got the ball on a string. It's like watching De'aron Fox with Ulis' handle.

Reactions: wildcat1973
If you have that #1 and need a guard more than a forward, a case could be made to take Ja number 1 overall.

Hard to trust a team that has lost 5 of their last 6 to turn it on in the NCAA-T. What an epic collapse from a team that many thought could make noise in March only 1-2 months ago....

Jamal-Magloire-Wojo.jpg

So apparently he played on the same AAU team as Zion for a bit? How does he not get noticed?

It's wild.

Even crazier is he's the 3rd draft pick (and 2nd Lotto) PG Murray St has had in the last 5-6 years, along with Cam Payne & Isaiah Canaan. Guess they can spot them down there in WKY, idk.

#Goodforthestate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT