ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idgaf if Bowden shoves his naked ass in stoops' face. We probabaly promised that kid the world and obviously paid him cash to come here. He has every right to be upset just like SJohnson, Conrad, and all the other playmakers we underutilize because our coaches are stupid.

And yea it's embarrassing Stoops can't/won't reel in the twitter stuff. Says a lot about that relationship.

Johnson is such a class act. Feel bad for him. He had to deal with that stupid early season "QB controversy". What a slap in the face. All he's done is make big time plays when called upon, only to have the coaches handcuff him down the stretch.

But we're going to a bowl and that's alll that matters in the end. Nice lil trip to Nashville and we can't ask for anymore than that. I'm fine with the ginger as long as he's cheating his ass off to ensure we are almost SEC.

Reactions: ekywildcat
Three plays eventually killed us. Two were the exact same loss of coverage. One was holding.

The margin of victory is so thin. It's the extra push up. The extra wind sprint...

The call down for a time out from ANYONE up top.
So, 5% tougher is what you're saying. atkot

Let us not forget that this coach once had 7 men on the field. That is 4 less than 11 for krazykats.

Let us also not forget that this is one of the best run football programs UK has had in 2 decades besides the '07 team.

But by all means keep calling for Stoops to be fired, it's a fair assessment from a bunch of BJW idiots.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
- Johnson has composure, but that was some pinpoint accuracy on several throws last night. The first two TD's and the late 4th down conversion come to mind.

- GYERO still, for the most part, nails the post-game analysis. I knew when catching up that I'd see multiple references to the high snap issue. Even with the two obvious WTFs, it sure felt like we were headed for 6 before Johnson has to fall on a bad snap and settle for a field goal on that one drive.

- I'm telling myself we've turned some kind of corner. We have SEC talent and it doesn't feel like Vandy north out there. Everyone's pissed because we lost and we were the better team. Against Florida. That's "something," though I fear that it's as much about them being down, sitting players, etc.

/glasshalffull ATKOT

Reactions: warrior_SW
We are legitimately a good football team. Conrad is an NFLer. Edwards is an NFLer. Both our outside linebackers could be pros. Our quarterback is some mutant badass who apparently doesn't own a pulse. Our running back is a badass. We have a decent nose tackle, for god's sake.

What the f*** was that bullshit?
Center sucks.

Of all the terrible plays/decisions that occurred last night, I'm most infuriated by the 3 consecutive bad snaps with the finale being the most disastrous. I'd rather have the Iongsnapper at center than Bunchy.

I mean, USC has a blind snapper.

COT Damn.

Seriously, WTF is the story with Drake Jackson. Is he the next Matt Elam?

(Although Matt is playing well this season.)

What was the Bowden tweet this time?

I can't find anything anywhere on this. Someone may have just been talking about him bitching in general.

I tell you what else infuriates me, is our coaches absolute refusal to try and get the ball to our playmakers. Bowden should get more touches, on reverses or jet sweeps or whatever. It took us until the fifth game just to see him in the open field and that's unacceptable. Why run someone like that up the middle? We finally have a electric playmaker(he sure made Florida's guys look slow) and we don't even try to get him the ball in space. I don't know what he said this time if anything but if I was that kid I'd be furious. Also, we finally got King in space and look what happened. Just stuff that should be basic football strategy and our coaches fail miserably at it. Conrad is the same story as Bowden, we have absolutely got to get him touches. He's a huge weapon and we're barely using him. Get creative, we ran him on a slant and he dropped it vs USC, but that play will be there all the time. Run a little delayed toss to him out of that goofy Wildcat, run a TE screen, *something* to get that kid the ball.

King needs to run routes out of the backfield. A LB trying to check him in space is a joke, and he can catch. We never utilize the dump off and we definitely have the guys to make it dangerous.

Just incredibly frustrating. Baffling. Such a hard headed bunch of coaches that would be much better served adjusting to their personnel. Conrad should be our number 1 option on pass plays when he's in.

I mean, USC has a blind snapper.

COT Damn.

Seriously, WTF is the story with Drake Jackson. Is he the next Matt Elam?

(Although Matt is playing well this season.)

Our coaches have been over the top with fear in letting guys without experience play.

They spooked.

How can a simple shotgun snap be so difficult to fix? Assuming of course that the center has both opposable thumbs.
Another thing about SJ's awesomeness is that he covers up a lot of bad snaps. He's constantly grabbing them over his shoulder or with one hand, he's so calm you don't always notice it...another reason to let him work under center and leave the wildcat in the JoJo era.

Drake Jackson still around or nah?

Reactions: _Chase_
Wasn't there some buzz about Drake being able to snap with either hand during his recruitment.

Drives me nuts after the first game Stoops said it hadn't been a problem. It has yet to not be a problem, you square headed ginger f**k. For whatever reason this staff seems to have major issues trusting guys once they get their mind set on a rotation. Stick Drake in there and let Stallings go back to guard where he is a very good player.

Schlarman can get f'd too. Our instate recruiting is atrocious under him and his unit was solid last year but the rest of his tenure here theyve been absolute shit.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT