ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Tech taking it to SCAR in Columbus.

This worries me. I mean, Muschamp is objectively terrible.

Stoops is solid in that he refuses to beat himself (and I like that) but Muschamp makes other coaches look like Bobby Fischer. Kinda worried that we have false optimism.

Then again, there are no known pictures of Muschamp nakedly humping a shark or "starring" in Belk's ads. So there is that.

Purdue was flat out awful last year, and Brohm has them competing with two of the nations preseason top 10.

Impressive

I barely even remember the last time we beat UF

I **THINK** it was late in the season ??
I want to say I remember being at home and we were readying for family to come in --- maybe around Thanksgiving??

I remember also not thinking it was a HUGE deal -- and that beating UT would be much better

That was either because I just really HATED UT or - maybe it was pre-Spurrier and UF hadn't become a national power??

I also seem to remember a pretty massive fight between the teams?
One of the biggest I've ever seen

I believe the President back then was a young, dapper Grover Cleveland and Jimmy Dorsey and his swinging boys were lighting up the charts on the ol' MotorolaTeslaTube radio

I think most of that's true

But either way -- I think I actually hate UF even more than UT these days

If you would have told me that 10 years ago -- I'd have slapped your lying, slutty little mouth

Hope is for idiots and losers, but we've got Steve Johnson and man...

uk1_zoom.jpg

...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFlorida.

I ve literally warned my coworkers that if UK wins this game

I'll be in jail or M IA on Monday

My whiteboard now runs weekly predictions on UK and Arizona games --
I'm pulling these folks into UK football love and they don't even know it

because I'm so damn lovable

but also ...........roofies

Reactions: grantbob
Yes we used to play UF in November and Spurrier I believe fought to have that changed. He also convinced Tennessee to play them earlier as well so they could play UGA, FSU or The U later in the season.

So they never really face colder weather as they are down south as we get nasty November conditions.

How about Blake Bone. Dude has been big time so far. This is what we've been waiting to see out of him. Proud of the youngster

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT