ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Yep. Can just imagine our typical customer old lady listening to "Oochie Wallie" or having a young & hostile DMX screaming and barking at her while she waits for me to confirm her renewal due date.

WHAT THESE BITCHES WANT FROM A NINJA.........SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW............GOD! ARFF! AFRFF!

...okay Ms Jones, sorry about the wait -- Yep, you're due date is indeed Feb 7th, anything else I can help you with today?
shy.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/5 12:45 PM by B.B.d.K.

Originally posted by B.B.d.K.:
Yep. Can just imagine our typical customer old lady listening to "Oochie Wallie" or having a young & hostile DMX screaming and barking at her while she waits for me to confirm her renewal due date.

WHAT THESE BITCHES WANT FROM A NINJA.........SOMEBODY LET ME KNOW............GOD! ARFF! AFRFF!
laugh.r191677.gif

"No Vaseline" would have definitely raised some eyebrows.

"Real Mutha****ing G's" to.

^ it makes sense.

I've seen no less than 30 posts from all sorts of different people about 105.1 here on Facebook the last few days...don't recall a radio station being mentioned before, EVER. It marcus welby be "Trending" around here.

That's the type of music most people in my age group have great memories about, whether it's their preferred genre or not.

...not to mention FM radio, in ALL genres, completely sucks ass. I don't think I've hit 'FM' on my tuner in 6-7 years until this week, TS (I have XM, but still)

This post was edited on 2/5 1:33 PM by B.B.d.K.

Would have been even better if it was Shade 45, Hip Hop Nation or Backspin. Radio edit softens the blow ,, a little.

I don't believe it when Cal says we have been bad at rebounding because of missing Lyles. I also believe he doesn't either. No excuse to get out worked.

At least we got to see the rare lob in the first half...
ohwell.r191677.gif

I don't care if they are hot garbage right now going into Gainesville is
scared0006.r191677.gif

Can you imagine the backlash we would get if for some reason we got into hot NCAA water in 2013 and then after Nerlens went down banned ourselves from the post season? Syracuse tho.

Myron Medcalf gets paid to write an "article" listing the teams that could maybe beat Kentucky. He then lists the rest of the top 6. Earth shattering to find out from him that top 10 teams could maybe beat Kentucky. That's borderline criminal.

Originally posted by catsfanbgky:

Would have been even better if it was Shade 45, Hip Hop Nation or Backspin. Radio edit softens the blow ,, a little.
Did you not read his post, you f***ing momo? The station changed from an oldies station, tKFB didn't intentionally program it to a rap station. Why would a company program Shade 45 or Backspin?

Jesus Christ, it was made abundantly clear to you that you are awful and this isn't the thread for you.

"I supported this decision," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said in the release of the news, "and I believe the University is doing the right thing by acknowledging that past mistakes occurred."

Stand up guy taking responsibility for his program's actions right there.

Originally posted by ukrjr1:
Originally posted by catsfanbgky:

Did you not read his post, you f***ing momo? The station changed from an oldies station, tKFB didn't intentionally program it to a rap station. Why would a company program Shade 45 or Backspin?

Jesus Christ, it was made abundantly clear to you that you are awful and this isn't the thread for you.
crap crap crap crap damn cape crap misspelling crap crap daddy's boy crap crap crap
car finance guy number one crap crap crap crap misspelling crap crap white new
balances crap crap crap misspelling crap crap catsfanbgky roast you crap crap shit.

-catsfanbgky car finance fat guy baller

How awesome is the new 'Old School 105.1, Throwback HipHop'?

Damn. It's like reliving High School/College -- they play everything, too...*not* just the popular radio singles.

Out inspecting properties, heard:

WU - C.R.E.A.M
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones
Ja Rule/Ashanti - Always on Time
Mystical - Danger
Outkast - Elevators
Dogg Pound - Let's Play House
DMX - What these bitches want

...no commercials, either (for now).

Didn't even know about it until a client complained/inquired about our 'interesting' choice of 'hold' music for our phone system. 105.1, which was previously an oldies station has always been our 'hold' music -- we had no clue.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/5 10:43 AM by B.B.d.K.
I just heard Ain't No Fun on there, of course 75% of the song had to be dubbed out. I was enchanted nonetheless.

Originally posted by Dennis Reynolds:

-Anyone else's wife fell he need to'justify' whatever the hell they did all day on a consistent basis? Not talking about stay at home moms, they don't have to justify shit, but childless wives who either don't work at all, or only part time.

My wife works about 3 days a week on average, and it seems like every day she isn't at work, I have to hear some manufactured horror story about HOW AWFUL her day was. It's always some weak bullshit like it took FOREVER to get through Trader Joe's, or SOMEONE WAS ON HER FAVORITE TREADMILL at or SHE COULDN'T GET A CAB to her appointment, or I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE DELIVERY/CABLE/ConEd GUY!, etc. Always complaining about how hard her day was.

What's that about? I don't care that you have a few days off each week. How bout you spend that time taking it easy instead of finding things to bitch about so I don't think you were taking it easy.
You speak nothing but the truth.

Just heard Battier call Wiltjer Wheel-chair. Guy is as bad in studio as he is doing color.

LSU at home vs. Auburn.

Guess who wins?
party0001.r191677.gif
#SEC

sick0008.r191677.gif
KC Ross Miller wins. Getting to go to class with a bunch of 18-21 year old girls during the day and then hooping at night in your early 30's.

Yep, KC wins

Ridiculous and pathetic.

Do better SEC

Nobody deserves to be in the tourney except us... Perhaps Arky is the only team I'd be legitimately concerned about if we played them on the road.

Everyone else is white hot garbage... And our players are playing to their level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT