ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I decided to rewatch the KWC game just to see how often we ran a possession deep into the shot clock. I knew it was infrequent, but I had no clue.

So, out of 78 possession in which UK took a shot or was fouled attempting a shot, the shot clock went under 10 seconds exactly 2 times.

Didn't happen a single time over the final 67 possessions.

That is just a stunning pivot from the pure shit we were forced to watch over the past several years.

Mention of Bobby always lead me back to this column:

And "Rock Star Bobby" is the worst of the bunch, a bona fide gravy trainer who would've probably invited frequent guest Huey Lewis to join the band as a full-time harmonica player had Garcia not understandably kept his pink Izod-wearing ass in check.

The finest sight for me last night may have been Almonor. You didn't hear his name much over the summer. Idiots started to talk about how we should have went another direction. Now we see that he's what we've all been craving for such a long time, a stretch four that can consistently knock down corner 3s.

Couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but I've got a soft spot for that dude. He plays/looks like he's NEVER nervous/tight. Just has a lot of dawg in him. Love the way he plays.

Also, he (and several members of our team) looks like he's in his early 30's LOL

Reactions: 80 Proof
What are you blathering about? LOL I just drove a school bus last week. 😆

Can someone else take the moron magnet for a while?
What are you blathering about? LOL I just drove a school bus last week. 😆

Can someone else take the moron magnet for a while?
too tuf fora

hopin you find you 10 yo to knock up?

My apologies to GYERO for dragging this muck in, and to make it worse, tracking it all over the damn place. I didn't know it was stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Last edited:
You know what I’m tired of? Gen Z losers who think it weird that Kentucky fans are interested in Arkansas this season. The longest tenured coach of most of our lives left in the middle of the night and took our entire team with him, of course there’s some interest.

Plus I would have watched last nights game if it was Duke/Houston because it was a ranked matchup in October.

They had Cal mic’d up last night and he made a smart ass dig at our system. He chuckled while telling Boogie something to the effect of “aren’t you glad I let you shoot midranges instead of just 3s and layups”.

On another note, we’re getting Acaden on the 2nd.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT