ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I'd agree until he missed two wide open receivers in back to back throws (with 0 pressure in his face) , forced the ball to Dane key while other receivers streak down the field open and generally has no pocket presence. It is a pretty clear sign he's overwhelmed at this level.

I hold no ill will towards him, he's a nice enough kid, but he's not a starting qb in the SEC right now.

I'd start wimsatt after the half and moving forward but I also don't fall victim to the sunken cost fallacy.

Agree totally, but when the QB is off like he was with two misses(one to Dingle and one to Key) and then he watches two INTs that go thru his receivers hands I can only imagine where his head is at.

Sometimes football basics are QB’s friend. Quick hitch, slant, RB dump down, and bubble screen are great “get a QB comfortable” designs for his first few passes.

Regardless, Brock is making his fair share of misreads and bad passes too.

So we’ve…

Got stopped on 4th down bc we tried a qb sneak to try and get 1.5 yds

Got 0 pts when had a 1st down starting at their 11

Missed an extra pt

Let them have a 99 yd drive in 4 plays

Gave them a starting offensive possession at our 2

Solid stuff guys.

Reactions: jayroon
Agree totally, but when the QB is off like he was with two misses(one to Dingle and one to Key) and then he watches two INTs that go thru his receivers hands I can only imagine where his head is at.

Sometimes football basics are QB’s friend. Quick hitch, slant, RB dump down, and bubble screen are great “get a QB comfortable” designs for his first few passes.

Regardless, Brock is making his fair share of misreads and bad passes too.

I also agree. I've said since game 1 I feel like moving the pocket makes Brock a better passer, but that might be hampered due to injuries. We have 3 rbs, cut the qb swap shit imo.

Hamdan has yet to call an effective screen even when we play blitz heavy teams, it baffles the mind. In fairness though, we do have an outlet on most of our plays but Brock never uses it for some reason.

If ever I asked for pressure and we brought it, I’d ask for it now!

This is a True FR back there! Make him feel uncomfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT