ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Blow the play dead while he is still moving.

Sorry, he wasn't moving and that pile had stopped. It was a bullshit call with worse personnel (Wilcox or chip need to be in for that type of call) and I'm not a fan of the execution unless you don't intend to run the play.

Edit : and it's becoming clear our defense is getting worn the fvck down by our Pussy ass offense.

ogfCDyY.jpg

This look just about sums it up

Hey Krazy, Brock sucks.

He might, but at some point, and this is where I really believe in the coaches play a role, you have to stop calling plays trying to protect him.

He has a natural ability to move out of the pocket, and he has arm talent. Even though I like our run first approach I do think you have to find a way to make Brock comfortable early so that as a play caller you are comfortable calling plays and allowing him to just play instead of being micromanaged.

JMO though.

He might, but at some point, and this is where I really believe in the coaches play a role, you have to stop calling plays trying to protect him.

He has a natural ability to move out of the pocket, and he has arm talent. Even though I like our run first approach I do think you have to find a way to make Brock comfortable early so that as a play caller you are comfortable calling plays and allowing him to just play instead of being micromanaged.

JMO though.

I'd agree until he missed two wide open receivers in back to back throws (with 0 pressure in his face) , forced the ball to Dane key while other receivers streak down the field open and generally has no pocket presence. It is a pretty clear sign he's overwhelmed at this level.

I hold no ill will towards him, he's a nice enough kid, but he's not a starting qb in the SEC right now.

I'd start wimsatt after the half and moving forward but I also don't fall victim to the sunken cost fallacy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT