ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I don’t know why any of you thought it would be any different. It is always like this after we are off.
The whole time I was listening to how good our defense is all day today and how we are a 14 point favorite, I just knew it was fool’s gold. I had no belief we would win and now it is obvious we won’t.

Learn KY Football and you won’t be so perpetually disappointed.

I don’t know why any of you thought it would be any different. It is always like this after we are off.
The whole time I was listening to how good our defense is all day today and how we are a 14 point favorite, I just knew it was fool’s gold. I had no belief we would win and now it is obvious we won’t.

Learn KY Football and you won’t be so perpetually disappointed.

-Pretty much. Finally put him on the court for madness and he rewards us with this first half performance.

-Speaking of the floor. Cool making it Kroger field and vintage rupp. Wish they would have done the floors for each championship when the players came out. That would have been cool to see the floor from the locker room and the 96 & 98 final four floors.

Reactions: jayroon
spongebob-welcome.gif

Reactions: jayroon
I can’t imagine what play calling really consist of, but I’m pretty sure that 2nd and 3rd down call would not have crossed the most average persons mind.

Also, I get you don’t know the false start is coming, but 2nd and goal from the 1 or 1st and goal from the 3 seems like a no brainer to take the penalty for the extra down.

I can’t imagine what play calling really consist of, but I’m pretty sure that 2nd and 3rd down call would not have crossed the most average persons mind.

Also, I get you don’t know the false start is coming, but 2nd and goal from the 1 or 1st and goal from the 3 seems like a no brainer to take the penalty for the extra down.
It was the 1/2 yd line. 3 plays to get 1/2 yd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT