ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Hey coach, the fate of the season kinda hangs in the balance, ya wanna maybe try and get an easier kick?

Taylor: Nah it'll be fine.

Last edited:
Welp, off bye week, game vs an opponent you can't take lightly but should beat, prepare to have soul crushed.

Fall weather means fall meals. Shepherds Pie, Mac&Cheese casserole lace with sausage, Vegetable soup and biscuits, Spaghetti sauce, City Chicken aka breaded pork cubed on a skewer, Cheesy Chicken, etc. Yup, I'm fat and have given up.

Sad to say that I haven't been to Keeneland since last Breeders Cup, need to do something about it.

Man, I’m glad I’m not living in FL at this exact moment.

Our payroll director lives about 40 mi north of Fort Myers, one block off the beach, and just hit me with a “I don’t know if we are going to evacuate… my husband really doesn’t want to.”

Not sure it applies but old school gambol rule is to bet against a team coming off a UK win in basketball just because of the come down from all the excitement of beating UK basketball.

I’d imagine the same would apply to Vandy, although Pavia is a stone cold player at QB so who knows.

Does anyone have the clip of Stoops starting to give a speech against Louisville but the whole locker room is jamming to a rap song and he just proceeds to lead them out to whip some ass as Papa John's Stadium? I can never find it on youtube.

* A buddy and me went to the gun range yesterday and a woman was there by herself. A piece of hot brass bounced off the partion and got stuck in her sports bra, causing her to pitch a fit trying to shake it out. She was pretty cute and stacked, too.

I've never seen a more helpful response from a group of peckerwoods.

* We play our first basketball exhibition game in 16 days and Duke in 36.

Christmas Eve is nearly here.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Wouldn't have mattered if the FG for the Bengals had been from 30 yards. The FN place holder dick fingered it. Yes he was super conservative, but in todays world a 50 FG is fairly routine. Except when you have a dick fingering placeholder.

Trevin Wallace with a first NFL start ho hum game with 15 tackles, 10 solo. Not bad Rook.

Miami down 35-10 late in the 3rd, almost was another casualty of the Saturday Super upset schedule. They have came close 2 weeks in a roll (Damn near lost to Virginia Tech). Please Miami do not do this shit against Louisville in 2 weeks.

Louisville's remaining schedule - 2 home games and 5 road games (lol)
@ Virginia
Miami
@ BC
@ Clempson
@ Stanford
Pitt
@ UK
The 2 home games, the 2 best teams in the ACC. 10-2, playoff bound !!! Just kidding, 6-6. maybe.

Padres / Dodgers & Phillies / Mets has been some entertaining games.

3B3A1747_002_.jpg
This was awesome too.

Reactions: grantbob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT