ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

The best money that can be spent in NIL for programs with less NIL $’s is K and P. Those two are such a huge part of a game. Cost pennies on the dollar compared to other positions.
Especially in our play style. If we can get points on 50+ yarders consistently and if we could pin the opponents deeper, that goes a long way. Would kill to have Duffy at P, if our ST coach would let him punt rugby style.

Reactions: 80 Proof and IB4UK
racoon GIF

Got a little pep in my step this morning… thinking of the time Al Davis referred to his HC as Lonnie.

If, somehow, we go beat Tennessee. Lord have mercy on my liver.

My son was party to his first State Street couch burning. Damn Proud.

Making grilled lamb and Mediterranean/Armenian fare for Bye-Week guests. Always plan a party on bye week. Weather is supposed to be primo.

Le Bernadin for our anniversary. It’s a surprise. Keep it in GYERO.

Caleb Wilson is pushing his announcement date back to January from Oct/Nov. He really likes UK but his camp has encouraged him to take more visits and see how we look the first half of the year before making a decision.

For that spot, it could go to the first to commit out of Wilson, Cenac and Ament. Miikka Muurinen could reclass and be a possibility for the 4 spot next year as well.

-FHFCMS does his best work with his back against the wall. Ornery SOB. Good for him.

-Hard to reconcile. Knowing we have the USC game level of shit down our leg pure incompetent clusterf*ckability. Then we go knock of a veteran Heisman candidate, top offense in the country, #6 team on their home field. This is definitely a 1 game at a time team. We could win 9 or we could win 5. I have no f*Cking clue what to expect. I suppose we'll know more over the next month.

-Defense is nasty, tho. Damn. O gives them any help and we should be in every game.

-Ryan Williams, freaky freak. Only person I've seen with that odd contorting his body like he's on skates, but still fully under control,. is Dilly. Mitts and speed like Moss with jukes like Sanders/USC Bush. Hope the kid keeps his head on straight b/c he'll be special.

-DC last week for work. Tried to hit up restaurants in areas I haven't seen.
*St. Anslem - Cool spot. Laid back. Fantastic steak and the biscuits are euphoric.
*Carusso's Grocery - Italian, some cheese bread app that was fantastic, split several of the pastas all really good. The nutella canolli was a bit of a let down. Good but I had high expectations after the apps/main.
*Jack Rose -Massive bourbon list. Solid food.
*Old Ebbitt -great as usual.
*Capital Tour, Arlington, Lincoln, White House, Round Robin.

-Pigeon Forge for baseball tourney this weekend. Lol. Food was not as good as DC. What a deep fried disgusting mess. First real exposure to travel baseball folks. JFC. I'm not going to take shots, well, yeah I am. That's a f*cking weird group of people. I can firmly say we won't be doing that very often.

Kids had a blast, went wild at the lovely Dollywood Resort, Go Karts, pizza, pools, just causing mayhem with 26 8-9 yos. They took over the hotel. The Cal Ripken Experience fields were pretty badass. All fields modeled off pro fields. All turf. Great facilities looking right at the Smokies as a backdrop.

-Tadej Pdgcar is a f*cking legend. Unreal.

First real exposure to travel baseball folks. JFC. I'm not going to take shots, well, yeah I am. That's a f*cking weird group of people. I can firmly say we won't be doing that very often.

Welcome to real America....jeans, T's, caps, Skoal, Bud heavy, McD's, and people who will give you the shirt off their back if needed. They also wouldn't degrade those who look down on them.

- First time I’ve had a drink in almost a month. Kids laughed when I asked for their permission.

- Not a fan of all these pre, mid and post game coach interviews. When did we give media the right to interrupt every game by the quarter to get an interview, just once I wish a coach would tell em live to F OFF!

- I know why fans complain about our “style” being slow but when you face teams in the SEC ranked 1, 6, 1, 5 etc etc you best know how to keep their high scoring offenses on the sidelines!

I love Stoops, and the fact he brought pride to this program enough that people expect to be better than UK is traditionally.

We could really be riding some momentum going into that UT game!

LFG

- I’ve made some outlandish predictions in my time for GYERO ie Bowden at QB, Pope as next coach after Cal etc etc

I’ll say this and based on what I hear only time can tell, we hang #9 this year Ala Tubby winning in year 1.

When we come out and murk Duke ALOT of people going to start thinking like me.

- I’m big on the Steelers and Eagles tomorrow, guess we’ll see.

- Ordered 2 orange barrels and 2 honey barrels. Time to start setting things in motion for a grand opening at the distillery.

Have a nice 10 year set of barrels too.

More Armanac, Toasted and several glass and gear decisions to make to get prepared.

- It ain’t Friday but my mood is so

Aaron Lewis - Epiphany
Eric Church- Old Testamnet
Jimmy Buffet- A pirate looks at 40
Waylon- The Eagle
James Carothers- Back to Hank
I hope you didn't go TOO big on the Steelers and Eagles. Le Whiff.

-FHFCMS does his best work with his back against the wall. Ornery SOB. Good for him.

-Hard to reconcile. Knowing we have the USC game level of shit down our leg pure incompetent clusterf*ckability. Then we go knock of a veteran Heisman candidate, top offense in the country, #6 team on their home field. This is definitely a 1 game at a time team. We could win 9 or we could win 5. I have no f*Cking clue what to expect. I suppose we'll know more over the next month.

-Defense is nasty, tho. Damn. O gives them any help and we should be in every game.

-Ryan Williams, freaky freak. Only person I've seen with that odd contorting his body like he's on skates, but still fully under control,. is Dilly. Mitts and speed like Moss with jukes like Sanders/USC Bush. Hope the kid keeps his head on straight b/c he'll be special.

-DC last week for work. Tried to hit up restaurants in areas I haven't seen.
*St. Anslem - Cool spot. Laid back. Fantastic steak and the biscuits are euphoric.
*Carusso's Grocery - Italian, some cheese bread app that was fantastic, split several of the pastas all really good. The nutella canolli was a bit of a let down. Good but I had high expectations after the apps/main.
*Jack Rose -Massive bourbon list. Solid food.
*Old Ebbitt -great as usual.
*Capital Tour, Arlington, Lincoln, White House, Round Robin.

-Pigeon Forge for baseball tourney this weekend. Lol. Food was not as good as DC. What a deep fried disgusting mess. First real exposure to travel baseball folks. JFC. I'm not going to take shots, well, yeah I am. That's a f*cking weird group of people. I can firmly say we won't be doing that very often.

Kids had a blast, went wild at the lovely Dollywood Resort, Go Karts, pizza, pools, just causing mayhem with 26 8-9 yos. They took over the hotel. The Cal Ripken Experience fields were pretty badass. All fields modeled off pro fields. All turf. Great facilities looking right at the Smokies as a backdrop.

-Tadej Pdgcar is a f*cking legend. Unreal.
Were there 26 kids on that team?

Welcome to real America....jeans, T's, caps, Skoal, Bud heavy, McD's, and people who will give you the shirt off their back if needed. They also wouldn't degrade those who look down on them.

You mean as long as they agree with your extreme politics?

That's cute from someone who degrades people with 1-2 word redundant preschool insults, all day/every day, as their entire persona. Clown ass loser.

Has it ever been settled who the shortest regular poster in here is?

Tallest? I’ve seen 80 in the wild a long time ago and he is tough to top probably and hard to miss in a crowd. I’m not a regular but I’m probably 80’s height but he has 50 lbs on me because I am a scrawny weakling piece of shit.

Less than 3% of the US male population is above 6ft tall and makes $100k.

I know this because there is a hilarious dude that pops up on reels who rips skanks who are looking for these type men. They have four kids with four different men. He rudely explains why they will never find that. In this lifetime.

GYERO= 94.5%

Last edited:
Of all the travel baseball I’ve done over the years, we’ve never done the Pigeon Forge Experience. Which is weird considering it seems like a match made in heaven.

The redneck, hillbilly travel ball stereotype isn’t really accurate imo. There’s a lot of rich GYERO types in travel ball. You kinda have to be to participate in the big time stuff. The financial and time commitment keeps the riffraff out. I bet we spent close to 10k on summer ball this year. Hotels almost every weekend. It’s not for everyone and one of the main reasons I live in squalor.

Mario is probably the most likable dude on ksr. I’m just not sure he has ever watched sports or understands them at all. He kinda seems like an alien that crash-landed outside of ksbar and Matt put him to work making TikTok’s, but he comes across very genuine and kind. Great vibes coming from that guy.

I think the basketball team is going to be pretty good this year, just a hunch!!

Strokin and Century are tall mofo's, they've both got me on height. I'm a hair under 6'5"

Most of the GYEROers I know are under 6ft tall. Guys like Chad and BBdk are barely over 5ft tall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT