ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

The best money that can be spent in NIL for programs with less NIL $’s is K and P. Those two are such a huge part of a game. Cost pennies on the dollar compared to other positions.
Especially in our play style. If we can get points on 50+ yarders consistently and if we could pin the opponents deeper, that goes a long way. Would kill to have Duffy at P, if our ST coach would let him punt rugby style.

Reactions: 80 Proof and IB4UK
racoon GIF

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Got a little pep in my step this morning… thinking of the time Al Davis referred to his HC as Lonnie.

If, somehow, we go beat Tennessee. Lord have mercy on my liver.

My son was party to his first State Street couch burning. Damn Proud.

Making grilled lamb and Mediterranean/Armenian fare for Bye-Week guests. Always plan a party on bye week. Weather is supposed to be primo.

Le Bernadin for our anniversary. It’s a surprise. Keep it in GYERO.

Caleb Wilson is pushing his announcement date back to January from Oct/Nov. He really likes UK but his camp has encouraged him to take more visits and see how we look the first half of the year before making a decision.

For that spot, it could go to the first to commit out of Wilson, Cenac and Ament. Miikka Muurinen could reclass and be a possibility for the 4 spot next year as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT