ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Speaking of frauds… never forget Wayne lives in a fraudulent New Urbanist community stage-set akin to the Truman Show.

… with all due respect to stage sets.

-MBB staff seems to be finding their grove on the trail. Just don't become a victim of your own success like the last crew.

-I'm here for all the diddy content. Said it several times but I've hated that guy for decades. He's always been an awful person. Roll em all up.

-Pro move when buy/cooking shrimp. Never buy shell off. Use the shells to make your sauce. Add them to white wine, shallots(or onions in a pinch) lemon juice, butter, whatever seasonings, little stock and reduce a few times. I'll do that with scampi or cajun style.

-I'm not the only that has made the Brady/Krazy comparison. It's very true. Both great guys that need to squash the beef.

-Wings in the air fryer are not equivalent to smoked or fried. Stopping pretending.

-May need the services of one of you architects in the future. Would require a short trip. Could be accomplished during one of the bourbon tastings. I pay in charm, good looks, and whiskey.

• Always use jumbo, wild caught shrimp (deveined). Also, Stephen Reichlen’s Gulf Coast Shrimp or Doc Ford’s Yucatán Shrimp recipes are ridiculous.
  • I’m in for Auburn week @anthonys735 to assist in any schematic designs… if shit gets real, I’m still actively registered in KY #5603.
  • Turns out the RR15 release isn’t really too limited. Got two bottles for much less than secondary. Enjoying.
  • Down 35 lbs.
  • Wayne sucks.

Last edited:
So this is the route schools are going to go with NIL? Tennessee adding 10% talent fee to season football and basketball tickets. Figured it wouldn't be long before they squeeze the fans for this charade.

Easy to digest when you're ranked 6th in the country, but guessing it'll go over like a fart in an elevator when you stumble into your next Pruitt hire or regularly flame out in the big dance.

So this is the route schools are going to go with NIL? Tennessee adding 10% talent fee to season football and basketball tickets. Figured it wouldn't be long before they squeeze the fans for this charade.

Easy to digest when you're ranked 6th in the country, but guessing it'll go over like a fart in an elevator when you stumble into your next Pruitt hire or regularly flame out in the big dance.
They have an immensely popular, innovative, forward thinking AD. We have Mitch. We're f***ed.

• Always use jumbo, wild caught shrimp (deveined). Also, Stephen Reichlen’s Gulf Coast Shrimp or Doc Ford’s Yucatán Shrimp recipes are ridiculous.
  • I’m in for Auburn week @anthonys735 to assist in any schematic designs… if shit gets real, I’m still actively registered in KY #5603.
  • Turns out the RR15 release isn’t really too limited. Got two bottles for much less than secondary. Enjoying.
  • Down 35 lbs.
  • Wayne sucks.
We'll chat at the AU tailgate.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
The Tennessee NIL thing and Title IX will be an interesting item to address. If someone knows, please share.
It'll be like the NFL where QB will eat up half your cap.
WOJ bomb just dropped. He's moving to....St Bonaventure??
Upcoming R&R for a week. Needed as just ground through multiple work audits.
Will they get Diddy for Tupac or Biggie or whomever he was responsible for? Not in the rap scene since Sugar Hill Gang left the charts.

What do you think Woj could sell his cell phone with text history for at this moment? 10 million, 20 mil, more? An open auction between owners/GMs that CAN NOT let that see the light of day vs the media who could build an entire business line on it would be hilarious.

*Bourbon Madoff? Damn.

*Hezbollah will soon be communicating via a vast network of stings connected to plastic cups.

*P Diddle is a sack of human dog shit.

*Planning a week and a half trip out west.
-Fly into LAX
-Reagan Library and Ranch
-Drive up the 1 (iwhere it's open) then cut over to Paso Robles.
-Paso Robles to Napa Valley
-Fly home from SF

*Beggars can be choosers and all, but I brushed off a chick because she toted around a giant Stanley Cup. No clue why that bothered the shit out of me.

*I change plans all the time, but my new thoughts is getting a couple acres and building a barndominium. Living in NC (fancy Portland) has made me realize how much I missed not being spitting distance from a neighbor.

Reactions: 80 Proof
GXxWRviXEAQ6xDU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT